Seller Account
Discussion Forums

Amazon Seller Discussion Forums » Selling on Amazon India » General Selling on Amazon Questions

Thread: Account Suspension
This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 12 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 26 Sep, 2017 10:13 AM by: omx digital india
Comparenkart

Posted on: 12 Mar, 2017 9:32 AM  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi,

My account was suspended on 10 Feb 2017 and i have written POA 2 3 times and sent to amazon team and i have received a reply i.e. "We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may not sell on Amazon.in.

We may not respond to further emails about this issue. ".

What can i do?

I really want to sell on amazon and my only mistake was that I didn't know about the amazon policy of "intellectual property rights" and i have made bid on product of some other seller. I have already deleted the product. Please help me to reinstate my amazon account.

Edited by: Comparenkart on 12 Mar, 2017 9:33 AM

Is this a helpful question? Yes 10   No
12 Replies
Sort replies by:
Anchal@SellerSu...

Posted on: 12 Mar, 2017 10:45 AM   in response to: Comparenkart in response to: Comparenkart  
Hello,

I am sorry to hear about your account suspension.

From the performance notification the seller performance teams have provided you their final investigation review.

Infringement complaint if found valid is a policy violation. As a last trial you can make a Plan of action which justifies the issue at hand. I am providing you the points which can help you frame your Plan of Action:

1. Why did the problem occur which led to account suspension.
2. What actions were taken from your end to curb the negative impact of the same.
3. How will you ensure that this issue does not happen in future.

I hope this information is helpful.

Thanks,
Anchal
Was this reply helpful? Yes 0   No 4
skywalker1003

Posted on: 21 May, 2017 9:04 AM   in response to: MadeInIndiaGall... in response to: MadeInIndiaGall...  
hi how much time did it take to reinstate account??
Was this reply helpful? Yes 0   No 2
Comparenkart

Posted on: 22 Sep, 2017 7:13 PM   in response to: Comparenkart in response to: Comparenkart  
THe account is reinstated
Was this reply helpful? Yes 1   No 2
Shubh Labh Dest...

Posted on: 23 Sep, 2017 7:30 PM   in response to: Comparenkart in response to: Comparenkart  
https://sellercentral.amazon.in/spn/spdetail/?category=Suspended%3F%20Get%20back&providerId=44571-SPN-129&program=SPN&ref=ag_spn_blst_sudt

Contact Yash Consultancy

They are amazon official boost service provider and they will help you in all your problem related amazon.

they are very good and there team work is excellent.

Contact Details:
Email: yash2010consultancy@gmail.com
mobile: 9981230553
Was this reply helpful? Yes 14   No 4
Shubh Labh Dest...

Posted on: 25 Sep, 2017 12:00 PM   in response to: Comparenkart in response to: Comparenkart  
https://sellercentral.amazon.in/spn/spdetail/?category=Suspended%3F%20Get%20back&providerId=44571-SPN-129&program=SPN&ref=ag_spn_blst_sudt

Contact Yash Consultancy

They are amazon official boost service provider and they will help you in all your problem related amazon.

Contact Details:
Was this reply helpful? Yes 12   No 1
Shubh Labh Dest...

Posted on: 25 Sep, 2017 12:00 PM   in response to: Comparenkart in response to: Comparenkart  

Contact Yash Consultancy

Contact Details:
Was this reply helpful? Yes 13   No 1
shivaminternati...

Posted on: 25 Sep, 2017 12:05 PM   in response to: Comparenkart in response to: Comparenkart  
*Don't Contact *Amazonappeal**

They are fake and even don't know hot to appeal.

they are not linked with amazon and are fake one.

t*hey made my account permanent block by sending wrong PoA.*

They are cheaters and even the have not activated any account.

one of my friend also took service from them and they made his account also blocked.

Very poor service from them.

They are Fake.

Please everyone raise complaint against them and amazon should file legal complaint against them for using there name and cheating customers.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 13   No 1
IndiaMartelectr...

Posted on: 25 Sep, 2017 12:13 PM   in response to: Comparenkart in response to: Comparenkart  
Contact Yash Consultancy

They are genuine SPN of amazon and are reg. on amazon itself please check the link.

I will like to tell everyone that please contact YashConsultancy only as they are reg on amazon.

Many other seller or fake spn post there mobile no. and tell that they can reactivate the account but they are fake.

If they can do this than why they are not officially appointed by amazon?

You should check there name on amazon SPN portal once and then only should go as many of them are fake.

But yash consultancy is officially reg. as you can check them.

They will help you.

Contact details: mob no. 9981230553

Was this reply helpful? Yes 10   No 3
evlotion

Posted on: 25 Sep, 2017 12:18 PM   in response to: Comparenkart in response to: Comparenkart  
yes Pradeep Dixit who runs business with name of Amazon appeal is fake.

He has made my account also blocked permanently.

He is immature and is fake one. cheating amazon sellers as he laos sell on amazon thus making everyone fool and making there account permanent block by sending wrong PoA.

He don't know anything about amazon.

I will also raise a complaint on amazon that Pradeep Dixit is using amazon name and make a website by name of amazonappeal.

He is fake

don't contact Pradeep Dixit (amazonappeal)
Was this reply helpful? Yes 10   No 0
Hunar

Posted on: 25 Sep, 2017 5:28 PM   in response to: Comparenkart in response to: Comparenkart  
Hi

It took u 6 months to re-instate the account???
Was this reply helpful? Yes 0   No 0
uniqueproduct3

Posted on: 26 Sep, 2017 7:50 AM   in response to: Comparenkart in response to: Comparenkart  
You can contact amazon registered spn big faction as they are very good in reinstating accounts and there payments are after reinstatement so you can take there service call at 8792191034.
omx digital india

Posted on: 26 Sep, 2017 10:13 AM   in response to: Comparenkart in response to: Comparenkart  
start my suspension account