FBA Refund Reason Undeliverable shipping address

Hello,
May I know why 80% refund reason on FBA Shipment is Undeliverable shipping address. When we were shipping through Easyship it was hardly 10-15% which was undeliverble due to this but in FBA 80% refund are due to this only. Its only me or every one facing same problem? Is there anyway to overcome this problem?

Yes,i too face this Kind of Problems.

Yes we too face the same kind of problem

same here 90% of times

Same problem!!! Very irritating.

everyone have problem

same problem here,Yes we too face the same kind of problem

i can tell why this happen… the reason is buyers place fake orders just for free shipping they increase order amount of more than 599. and at delivery time they acecpt the right order and rejct the fake order … and they secure fba shipping fee of 50 rs.

same problem here. more than 90% of refunds are because of Undeliverable shipping address only and it charges us around 70+ Rs for each refund which wipes off the profit of other sold items

Yes Team,
more than 80% of refunds are because of Undeliverable shipping address only and it charges us around 70+ Rs for each refund which wipes off the profit of other sold items

Very bad and frustrating…

same problem here 85%order status is Undeliverable shipping address

Amazon should take action or make policy to protect seller. Or amazon should bear such loss.

yes we also facing same problem…

Out of 10 order 5 are undelivered

Yes we too face the same issue

yes same situation, but in tracking it shows rejected by buyer and no reimbursement done by amazon kind of trick developed by amazon to avoid paying reimbursement to sellers.

for underliverable shipping address, why are we charged for shipping fees, why is customer contact number not showing on invoice, we should know the authencity of order or whether any call made by delivery boy to deliver the product, or are this fake orders deliberately created to make some money out of shipping

same here ,
about 90% of the refund are due to it

yes we are facing too thistype of problem

yes, same problem we face. even in seller fulfilled orders, people doesn’t provide proper address carelessly, or they order just for time pass because they know that there money will be refunded.