FBA Refund Reason Undeliverable shipping address

Undeliverable shipping address is the biggest issue

hi i follow the same dont know the exact reason but yes now a days its very very frequent.

I have more than 50% of refunds are because of Undeliverable shipping address only

The good thing about flipkart is that they don’t charge for COURIER RETURN, they only charge when buyer returns the product.

Dear sir,

I sell both on amazon as well as on flipkart. Instead of worrying about returns please download your returns excel sheet and find out your return charges for these shipments. Make a total of the return charges and share it equally amongst your fulfilled orders…

I did it for my entire last year sales and my cost of returns were as follows:

Amazon : 8.72/-
Flipkart : 22.17/-

And mind it i have paid 900000/- last financial year to amazon only for returns…

Just add this cost to your purchase price so that you have accounted for this cost while calculating your selling price and you will never have to worry about returns cost…

Do the calculation of returns every 3 months (or monthly) so that your cost of returns is matched …

I add 10/- to my selling price as cost of returns for all products sold…

we are try to a sale day and night and feel very bad when see this result…

You expecting from amazon to help sellers funny

IF they do this the package will be delivered and not marked as “undeliverable shipping address”

iam also facing the same problem most of my return are undeliverable address

even iam facing the same problem, 90% of my returns are undeliverable address

We too face this kind of problem.

yes facing same high refunds

yes we are facing the same problem, most of return due to deliverable shipping address.

Yes, But I have noticed during any festival or 2-3 holidays are there, the maximum shipment are returned as undelivered shipping address even in easy-ship. Amazon should take necessary action against Logistic vendors.

We also face the same problem. We use FBA and this is not acceptable.

We too facing the same problem.

From where can we download the reports which shows us the total return cost?

AMAZON SURVEY : https://amazoneu.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0TlJwrHYiFcJG9D

Buyer made the decision to buy the product, Any charges associated with the change in decision should be paid by the person changing his/her decision. So if a buyer cancels / rejects the order, either buyer pays for it or amazon should pay for it.

WHY WOULD SELLER PAY FOR BUYER’S ERRATIC BEHAVIOUR?

EMAIL : jeff@amazon.com (MD AMAZON USA)

Agreed i have seen the montly invoice of charges like listing + shipping fees some places the shipping charges are Rs. 230, Rs. 120, Rs. 110 and some places Rs.160 etc i think amazon.in is creating Frauds in shipping fees too it was suppose to charge Rs.78 with Gst but i never find it transparent way

the real fact is jeff and these all amazon guys are beggers.once all sellers realise that these marketplaces are a loss to each seller everyone will stop selling on these shit portals.we all have to understand this fact that WE ARE LOOTING OUR OWN PEOPLE BY SELLING A 100RS PRODUCT AT 350 TO 400RS WHICH WE CAN HAPPILY SELL AT 200RS WITHOUT GIVING ANY COMMISION CHARGES TO THESE SHIT PORTALS NO RETURN ISSUES AND PLUS WE HAVE A HAPPY CUSTOMER WHO WILL COME AGAIN TO US TO BUY AT REASONABLE RATES

BUT

THIS MARKETPLACES ARE SHIT PORTALS THEY THINK THEY ARE GIVING US CUSTOMERS AND WE CANT SUSTAIN WITHOUT THEM AND HENCE THEY HAVE KEPT ALL THESE SHIT POLICIES
WHERE WE ARE JUST PAWNS IN THE GAME

SO I REQUEST YOU ALL SELLER FRIENDS

WAKE UP AND INCREASE YOUR OFFLINE SELLING
AND MAKE YOURSELF STRONG ENUF THAT YOU CAN LEAVE THIS SHIT PORTALS ASAP
COZ ONE DAY THIS BUBBLE WILL BURST
THANK YOU

HOPE YOU GOT WHAT I TRULY WANTED TO SAY