FBA Refund Reason Undeliverable shipping address

Yes… its a common problem… its seems sellers are working for Amazon and giving free services to Buyers…

same story …i m planning to stop selling product with fba easyship was far batter

same here 90% of times

Dear All,

Yes, I was also getting the same scary problem.

There is no point to sell at Amazon, Too much loss.

Better to seek some other option for earning.

We buyers are the biggest looser :frowning:

If you sell by self ship, then you will not get COD orders at all. See if you can get a reliable courier for Self Ship.

This happens in 90% of refund where payment mode is COD.Amazon must keep eye on such buyers rather it should also rate buyers according to their buying history and no. of genuine and fake return.

Amazon need to change the policy then only this thing can work out because we are not in any way responsible for this.

Same 90% refund order is undeliverable and amazon not give us tracking details also…

There is no seller Benifit. Only Amazon is earning money from seller and customer.

Amazon should reduce price from MArketing fee and other variable.

Also,Courier charge of Rs 76 in easy ship is too much.

Amazon,please take action for seller profit.

There are problem in Amazon, our products are not delivered and return to us , who is responsible of our investment and time… A poor performance of amazon, we seller are getting losses.

Yes, I also facing same problem.

even we people also confused . high rate of returns are because of undeliverable shipping address.Plus sometime product also found damaged. No way solution for this problem

I am facing same issue. 90% of my returns in FBA are undelivered orders. But in easyship it is 0%. So I just moved all my products out of Amazon FC to my own warehouse.

I recently exposed what a scam Amazon is doing in undelivered orders.

I had eatlier compiled a list of about 50 undelivered orders and shared with seller support to reimburse amazon fees and for ALL these orders they said the orders are rejected or cancelled by customer. Hence no reimbursement.

Recetly, I sent out a feedback request emails to a buyer who returned my fba product. He said he never got the product and it was not delivered to him. The refund mail also mentioned “undelivered ahipping address”.

Then I reached out to seller support separately to ask them to share the tracking details of this order and check & process reimbursement of weight handling and pick and pck fees.

They sent me the tracking details with the product movement from one city to another and also mentioning that product was NOT undelivered rather it was rejected by buyer. And said it is not eligible for reimbursement since customer rejected it.

The I sent them the mail that customer had sent me which said he didn’t receive it. Then they immediately agreed yes it is an undelivered order and said I will get reimbursement for it. But they still didn’t provide any reimbursement.

So IT IS CLEAR THAT AMAZON IS TRYING TO FOOL US BY PROVIDING INCORRECT INFORMATION TO SELLERS AND CAHRGING INCORRECT CHARGES.

It helps create an good GMV for AMAZON. The day everyone starts talking about NET instead of GROSS there will be a marked improvement. Today ATS is also funded and kept alive with the help of these failed orders

Preformatted textFLIPKART AND AMAZON HAS ALMOST THE SAME COMMISSION RATES BUT FLIPKART DOESNT CHARGE ANY COURIER CHARGE IF ORDER NOT DELIVERED. BUT AMAZON DOES.
IF THE ORDER IS FAKE THEN ITS FLIPKART RESPONSIBILITY. BUT HERE YOU PAY FOR AMAOZN’S INABILITY TO DELIVER. IF YOU RECALCULATE YOU WILL FIND THAT ACTUAL COMMISSION RATE IS WAY HIGHER THAN FLIPKART. AND IN BOTH THE SITES THEY RETURN PRODUCT FOR NO REASONS.
IT SEEMS FLIPKART HAS BECOME MORE SELLER FRIENDLY THAN AMAZON.

We also have same problem, in fact we did put a forum for discussion on this so that it can get noticed by Amazon, here is the link for forum:

I believe after Walmart s entry in Flipkart , Amazon will see a tough competition now , and it’s high time to move to Flipkart for all sellers , Amazon has lost all its credibility

Dear Fellow sellers , after a 2.5 months of struggles and sending multiple POA s , my seller account has been finally reinstated , but even after that , My order defect rate is showing 1.64 % and showing account as under at risk. , This is giving me lot of fear , as payment was about to be disbursed in the month of June after completion of 90 days of suspension , but now since my account is reinstated and payment is still due at next week , it’s giving me a lot of doubt on Amazon , as since Amazon has lost all its credibility and we faced lot of harrassment from Amazon ,

I am fearing , that Amazon should not suspend my account again before the payment disbursal and stretch the
payment block for seller like us for another 90 days , anybody please help !

Yes Team,
more than 80% of refunds are because of Undeliverable shipping address only and it charges us around 70+ Rs for each refund which wipes off the profit of other sold items

Very bad and frustrating…