With an Amazon Europe Marketplaces account, you can conveniently switch in Seller Central Europe between Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, and Amazon.es seller tools to list products and manage orders in multiple marketplaces.
Benefits of an Amazon Europe Marketplaces account
With an Amazon Europe Marketplaces account, you will be able to:
- Offer your products to buyers in all Amazon Europe marketplaces using a single unified Seller Account.
- Share listing information and manage your inventory consistently across multiple European marketplaces.
- Keep track of orders on multiple European sales channels in Manage Orders or with one combined Order report.
- Use Fulfillment by Amazon in your source marketplace as a logistics hub, allowing Amazon to serve all your customers through our European Fulfillment Network.
- Pay a single monthly Pro Merchant subscription fee for your Amazon Europe Marketplaces account.
- Update or share account information through a consolidated user interface.
- View Seller Central pages in English for Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, and Amazon.es.
Important: Providing customer service in the official local language of the marketplace where you are selling your products is a requirement.
Note: If you are already managing Fulfillment by Amazon inventory across multiple European accounts (UK, Germany, France, Italy, or Spain), and want to manage your inventory from a single account, you can sell through your existing inventory in each European account and then relist and replenish inventory in your preferred source account.
Example: If you sell in the UK, Germany, and France, you can stop replenishing inventory in Germany and France until the stock is sold out. Then relist and replenish the inventory through your UK account.
If you have additional questions regarding transferring inventory please contact Seller Support.
Getting started on Amazon's European Marketplaces
Watch a video tutorial on how to set-up your Amazon European Marketplaces account.
Bank Account Information
Share Your Available Inventory
Using AMTU 2.1