Below is the overview of the questions. Feel free to navigate across all the queries or refer a specific FAQ.
Eligibility / Restrictions / New Features:-
1) What is the eligibility / restrictions of FBA pickup?
2) What are the 2 new features on FBA pickup? How do I use them?
Troubleshooting / Tips for Common Issues:-
3) The ‘FBA pickup (formerly known as Amazon Inbound Pickup Service)’ option located in the ‘Prepare Shipment’ tab of shipment creation workflow is grayed out. What should I do?
4) I am unable to see a pickup slot? What should I do?
5) I am unable to generate a Delivery Challan and getting internal failures? What should I do?
6) I need to change my Ship from Address and need access to my address book? How should I do that?
7) The Calculate button is not working, what should I do?
8) I am new to FBA and was told that the first 100 units are free. However, it’s not showing as free. What should I do?
Cancellation, Rescheduling, Missed Pickups and Tracking inventory:-
9) How should I cancel / reschedule my pickup?
10) The associate did not show up for pickup. What should I do?
a. What is an appropriate time to contact seller support for a missed pickup
11) How can I confirm whether a shipment was sent through Amazon partnered carrier/inbound pickup service or not?
12) How do I track where my shipment has reached? What do I do if it has not reached the FC?
13) I can’t see the units I sent being reflected in my inventory. What should I do?
14) What do the different status updates on the Shipment Summary Page mean?
To be eligible, go through the following restrictions:-
Issues which may lead to rejection / return of package are:-
As per GST Law, you need to comply with the following:-
This (shown above) might happen because of the following reasons:
If neither works, please contact Seller Support / Seller Partner Services to help with the issue of “FBA pickup not enabled”
In some cases, you may not see any pickup slot in the calendar (like below):
This may be because of lack of space of capacity in the FC (Fulfilment Centre) you are sending your shipment to. Instead please try to send your shipment to other FCs in your state. You may need to list the FCs as additional APOBs by following the link here. If this still does not work, please reach out to Seller Support with the issue “No pickup slots available on the FBA pickup calendar”.
If you get the below error while generating the challan:
Root cause is that the address does not have a valid information in the State/ Pin code or GSTIN fields. Create a new Ship From Address by completing the below steps:-
This might happen if you have not added contact details under the ‘Contact person’ head on the Prepare Shipment page (highlighted below in yellow). Click on Add contact and provide the details of the contact person for the pickup.
Congrats on signing up for FBA. It may take us up to a week for set up your FBA Pick up service discount after you complete your GST related requirements.
Please refer to the detailed steps on the Cancel / Reschedule page here
If the carrier does not turn up till the end of the pickup slot, check that you have the right contact information in the address book and the right ship from address.
Post 3 hours of slot completion, you can contact Seller Support / Seller Partner Services and provide shipment-related details. Please fill up the Reschedule FBA Inbound Pickup Service pickup form.
Re-visiting the shipping method and carrier chosen (as per the below mentioned steps) for the relevant shipment will help you confirm if you opted for FBA pickup service.
If steps 5 and 6 above, show ‘Small Parcel Delivery (SPD)’as shipment method and ‘FBA pickup (formerly known as Amazon Inbound Pickup Service)’ as shipping carrier, you can be sure that you opted for inbound pickup service for the shipment.
Yes, you can track your shipment at the carton/box level on the ‘Track Shipment’ tab under the ‘Summary’ section of the shipment creation workflow. Key things to remember:-
Return received at Return FCs means that the Shipment has reached the destination FC and units should reflect in your FBA inventory within 48 hours.
For shipments which are intra city (eg:- Mumbai to Mumbai), it should take between 1 - 2 days to reach the FC.
For shipments which are intra state (eg:- Nagpur to Mumbai), it should take between 2 - 4 days to reach the FC.
For shipments which are inter-state but within the same zone (eg:- Ahmedabad to Mumbai) it should take between 3 - 5 days to reach the FC.
For shipments which are inter-zone (eg:- Delhi to Mumbai) it should take between 4 - 6 days to reach the FC.
If your shipment has not reached the Amazon FCs with the time period mentioned above, please raise a case to Seller Support under the head “FBA pickup package delayed in transit”.
After receipt of inventory at FC (i.e. after Return Received at Return FCs as per the previous FAQ), it usually takes 48 hours for the inventory to reflect in Seller Central.
If after 48 hours of each box being received at the FC, the units sent are still not reflecting in Seller Central, please raise a case in Seller Central with the problem statement of “Units are Lost in Transit”.
|Shipment Summary Terminology||Explanation|
|Pick-up scheduled with courier.||Day on which the shipment was created (not the day of the pickup)|
|Item has been picked up by courier.||Amazon Associate has scanned the package|
|Package has shipped||Package has left the pick-up premises|
|Customs released at destination port||Station preparing to pick up package|
|Undeliverable||Package has suffered damage (packaging/labeling) and cannot be moved forward|
|Return arrived in return FCs||Package has been delivered at the FC|