Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_hfAIK1idu9DEg

My Experience in Amazon India Worst Services!

Hi Everyone i’m a amazon seller and i’m sharing with you all very important things about my view on amazon india.
There is no place where you will see happy sellers of amazon. If you doing or moving your business to another level you need full support by amazon also you have to follow each n every amazon rules. But what if amazon india not follow there own rules or maybe they don’t know or educate that level. For suppose i add inventory to smartwatch which comes in Sports and Outdoors category 12.5% Referral fee. What if they add in 18% that make no sense!! Right.
I give you more more example you send you shipment to fulfilment and they received not exact figure of what you sent. Maybe you wrong this time but next time you send another shipment and then also you face the same problem. Then what you do? apply a case and it will never done.
I sent many shipment to fulfilment because Amazon team says you get better results in sale. I said ok i will…And i use easy shipment provider to fulfilment, they will pick my stock and move to FBA.
One of my expensive shipment they lost it’s been over two months CASE ID not resolved yet.
And sometimes i see that they add wrong stock in FBA they are so unprofessional or lazy that they will add different product into the same ASIN. I find out this thing when i Removal my FBA shipment i see they added into wrong ASINS that’s why Most of the customers return your product and add Negative rating. But they don’t know there is specific person behind this. I never ever recommend easy shipment for FBA. Or sell in Prime. If you have your stock with you you are the king of your business remember that. FBA team will never contact you by phone they will email you only or on case id. They have very slow services. This is my experience and the thing is now amazon suspended my account for some reason. But things will happen for good for me, now i make my own online store and i have the referral fee with me and customer satisfied with low price.
Case id - Case ID4335288912
Created over 2 months still in pending, not resolved.
Account suspended for Inauthentic products (But i show them original bills) not resolved yet.
They never give you reply on time. In the end you will quit to Amazon india because there is no fun in amazon india,
So My whole experience of amazon is Worst. I’m a online blogger and SEO expert but now i’m a business man. and learn a lot things from amazon. And india will never change so that amazon. its better you do something in your own thing. Make your own rules.
Thanks for reading
Regards
Siddharth 30 PM

1 reply
Tags:FBA, Fulfilment, Prime
1 reply
user profile
Seller_GR1uTWwAYT6yJ
This post has been deleted
There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_hfAIK1idu9DEg

Hi Everyone i’m a amazon seller and i’m sharing with you all very important things about my view on amazon india.
There is no place where you will see happy sellers of amazon. If you doing or moving your business to another level you need full support by amazon also you have to follow each n every amazon rules. But what if amazon india not follow there own rules or maybe they don’t know or educate that level. For suppose i add inventory to smartwatch which comes in Sports and Outdoors category 12.5% Referral fee. What if they add in 18% that make no sense!! Right.
I give you more more example you send you shipment to fulfilment and they received not exact figure of what you sent. Maybe you wrong this time but next time you send another shipment and then also you face the same problem. Then what you do? apply a case and it will never done.
I sent many shipment to fulfilment because Amazon team says you get better results in sale. I said ok i will…And i use easy shipment provider to fulfilment, they will pick my stock and move to FBA.
One of my expensive shipment they lost it’s been over two months CASE ID not resolved yet.
And sometimes i see that they add wrong stock in FBA they are so unprofessional or lazy that they will add different product into the same ASIN. I find out this thing when i Removal my FBA shipment i see they added into wrong ASINS that’s why Most of the customers return your product and add Negative rating. But they don’t know there is specific person behind this. I never ever recommend easy shipment for FBA. Or sell in Prime. If you have your stock with you you are the king of your business remember that. FBA team will never contact you by phone they will email you only or on case id. They have very slow services. This is my experience and the thing is now amazon suspended my account for some reason. But things will happen for good for me, now i make my own online store and i have the referral fee with me and customer satisfied with low price.
Account suspended for Inauthentic products (But i show them original bills) not resolved yet.
They never give you reply on time. In the end you will quit to Amazon india because there is no fun in amazon india,
So My whole experience of amazon is Worst. I’m a online blogger and SEO expert but now i’m a business man. and learn a lot things from amazon. And india will never change so that amazon. its better you do something in your own thing. Make your own rules.
Thanks for reading
Regards
Siddharth 30 PM

1 reply
user profile

by Seller_hfAIK1idu9DEg

Thanks for reading
Regards
Siddharth 30 PM

1 reply
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_GR1uTWwAYT6yJ
This post has been deleted