user profile
Sign in
user profile

Two seller account in same address

by Seller_h0P0MV2rro2j8

My wife wants to start her own toy selling business in Amazon. Please let me know if she can open her own seller account with different, email, mobile and bank account but using the same address that I use for my seller account selling books?

Please guide me to solve this confusion.

Tags: Address, Bank account
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ynNBQQgHZeWPA
In reply to: Seller_h0P0MV2rro2j8's post

no. not possible. One gst account can be linked with only one amazon seller account

user profile
Seller_YBahINpwwWXfZ

you need to take separate GST and which is only possible on separate address.

user profile
Seller_CPeGLd8rf6tl6

Yes you can have 2 GST number at the same address. But to sell in Amazon you have to sell different brand / items in the 2nd gst amazon seller account. If you sell same brand / item as in the 1st account, then it would be banned.

user profile
Seller_zn49wKby5JTli

I’m also facing same problem from 2-3 days. All my orders declained. Please anyone tell me, will it be automatically resolved or same will continue

user profile
Seller_zZcyQHEDZpmi2

As you are selling books then i assume you dont have GST number.
She can take GST number and start selling using same address but try to avoid using same laptop/desktop for login into 2 different account as that may block your account.

user profile
Seller_sTVDogEwwKWY7

yes , u can use same address on 2 accounts but on different email address, phone number and gst number. how ever u cannot add same gst number on 2 accounts. and you cannot apply for 2 gst numbers untill u have two buisnesses.

user profile
Seller_JigJbEMcXfg7h

No benefit with same product

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post