user profile
Sign in
user profile

Upcoming Fee Changes in May 2022

by News_Amazon

We appreciate and thank you for your continued participation on www.amazon.in.

Effective May 10, 2022, there will be a change in the applicable fee rates for www.amazon.in marketplace.

For more information on the upcoming fee changes, click here.

{Moderator Edit (Jessica) to add a link} Please see the correct link here: https://sell.amazon.in/fees-and-pricing/fee-schedule?ref=nslp_at_G4Q85G8X24LV6XZ2

Tags: News and Announcements
2.9T views
38 replies
38 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ckztvmyCLijwa
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

This link is saying

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Try searching or go to the sell.amazon.in homepage

user profile
Seller_OMTZsNHobsVfA

Amazon only increasing fee charges in place of improving seller’s brand visibility and seller’s sales growth. That’s why the market of Amazon is going down for last 2-3 years.

user profile
Seller_39LGle19tY4tr

Prices are just rising and rising. Technology Fees is something new that we are seeing. Previous it was just the Commission, Fixed Fee Closing and the Shipping Charges. Now, what is this Technology Fees?

How are we supposed to price the products now? As even with the lowest possible selling prices, customers leave negative reviews stating that the Price is TOO HIGH.

With the revised rates, how are we supposed to sell the products?

user profile
Seller_2e6CSbJXrnp2U

Stop Increasing Fees every Year .
Instead try to boost up more visibility and giving more orders, While sellers will get more orders they have no objection to bear such fees. But Every Year such increasing on Fees not good.

user profile
Seller_pmKkhdwQ3qLEL

Fee changes once in 2 months, last fee change in Mar’22

user profile
Seller_WRTg9ntuIB3QT

This would be a wrong decision for Amazon in this zero commission competitive market. Think again otherwise time is coming near to collapse.

Don’t forget these kinds of decision already collapse some eCommerce platform in past like Snapdeal, Shopclues and others…

user profile
Seller_bNRyE5ne0vMCd

Other market places are reducing commission for seller’s ease of doing business. Amazon just increasing commission everyday.

Its going to be very difficult to do business in amazon

user profile
Seller_EQ7r8LfyR5fuK

Whatever the Amazon charges is more than my product price, I literally don’t understand how the people sell their product under 99/119rs…Because it nearly take 200+rs/- charges for a product by Amazon.

user profile
Seller_BsK5AvHASsJyC

This would be a wrong decision for Amazon in this zero commission competitive market. Think again otherwise time is coming near to collapse.

user profile
Seller_kXsAf8c8CMWGu

I support Amazon for its decision to increase charges. My dhobi earns 2000 rupees a day by ironing clothes of 10 families, average Rs. 200/-. I think we need to get over with the free syndrome. If price is such an issue, why do Indian’s buy BOSE or GUCCI? And those who buy such stuff also pay in Pounds in cities like LONDON. I think people need to learn to pay, rather than blaming Amazon on this, please correct your thoughts. Amazon will not go anywhere. Lets face reality. Every company has expenses, so please stop cribbing about it.

Go to original post