user profile
Sign in
user profile

Safe-T-Claim denied by Amazon

by Seller_hMPOE12KLw1Tc

Amazon is denying the SAFE-T claim in the name of policy. My order was returned with the excuse that the courier boy couldn't find the address. It seems to be a fraud from Amazon's side, as the package contained candy packets instead of my premium quality cotton bedsheet, which went missing. Despite providing all the evidence, Amazon denied the claim, stating that my limit has been exceeded. How did my limit get exceeded? Please provide some details.

Tags: SAFE-T
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ON9N6CeXc4TF2
In reply to: Seller_hMPOE12KLw1Tc's post

We are also Facing same issue by Amazon Safe-T Claim

user profile
Seller_sWgkBrDL6rJen
In reply to: Seller_hMPOE12KLw1Tc's post

I AM FACING THE SAME ISSUE. THIS HAS BEEN THE FRAUD ACTIVITY HAPPENING WITH AMAZON EASY SHIP ORDERS. MAYBE TO MANIPULATE SELLER TO SHIFT TO FBA. OR MAYBE THIS IS COMPLETELY NOT HAPPENING WITH AMAZON NOTICE. CUSTOMER HAS ORDERED INTER I9 14TH GEN, I HAVE SENT THE ORDER IN A NICE PACKAGE. ITEM HAS BEEN RETURNED TO ME AFTER 20 DAYS. I OPENED THE PACKAGE TO SEE THERE IS I9 12TH GENERATION INSIDE THAT TOO A USED ONE WITH THE CIRCUITS ALL BURNT. NOW WHEN I AM TRYING TO RAISE SAFE T CLAIM, THEY DENY IT SAYING IT WAS SENT IN A TAMPERED PROOF PACKING. AND I SHOULD BARE THE LOSS OF 55K. HOW PATHETIC FROM AMAZON.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post