user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_iIwPyWs0pogLx

Amazon ''selling'' my product

Good morning.

This morning while I was checking my buy-boxes on FBA inventory I stumbled across something strange lets say. This product ( B007OX3TYK ). As you can see both in the title and brand section it belongs to ‘‘HTS’’ which is our brand. What’s more weird is that our offer is not available anymore neither FBM or FBA. To add to this, Amazon have added KITS including our product but of course without buying from us or letting us know. (B0BYZ7NLHT)

Has anyone encounter something like this before? If so what actions have been took ? Thank you in advance.

43 replies
Tags:Inventory
43 replies
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

B007OX3TYK has 10 sellers including amazon

Are you brand registered ?

Do you supply anyone else at all - wholesalers etc

user profile
Seller_77IcbQKVGdZo0

Do you sell your product via a wholesaler or distributor? Amazon may well have brought your product from them.

If you have any doubts that the product is not yours but a similar non branded product then you can do a test buy to see what you get. If they are not selling your product it may though be difficult to stop them as the same rules they apply to us probably don’t apply to them!

user profile
Seller_wUla4k0nPIpAF

I’m no expert but could it be that its a Silverline product and everyone else including Amazon are buying from Toolstream?
Barcode 5024763038419

user profile
Seller_DTufFoxJuMU0M

It does look like amazon are just bundling these together, it even states that they may ship separately and gives the link to the stand alone products.

They don’t even seem to offer any discount but its probably items that customers regularly buy together, and when the “kit” sells they will purchase the parts from the relevant sellers.

Though as stated, if the HTS product is in fact yours, there are other sellers on your listing, though in their defence, they might have the Silverline branded product, as your information does state that Silverline is the brand, and HTS is the manufacturer

user profile
Seller_VJFloi7Cs0iaR

Times must be really bad if 10 sellers are fighting over a product with such a tiny margin that sells less than 100 units a month…

user profile
Seller_Q8Muxba2TzsIi

Yep, they jumped on several listings on my first week even though keepa history never mentions that amazon had been on the listings before.

they even went to as far as using my stock and my sales as their own, which is INSANE!! the reason to why i say this is because they’ve never actually been on the listing previously and only had 1 stock left the same day my inventory got updated to 1 unit left as they sold first day. their pricing was cheaper than mine even though its my product???

they also sold some stock of mine that was never advertised in the first place, when i asked about this no comments were made. Funny thing is, that ASIN is still missing until this day and the payment was cancelled.

although you can make money with Amazon, its very messy and thefts DO happen on a regular basis.

user profile
Seller_J2H5GprhaORbt

We sell ceramics and we have lots of this all the time
Amazon sell a fast selling line themselves , usually cheaper than anyone else ., their quantities available are exactly the same as ours , then they sell one and low and behold so do we .

I think it is a driven thing to get the price down , because of course if Amazon sell it they don’t have all the fees involved
I have tried this before , by reducing my price fairly substantially and the Amazon listing disappeared after a few hours.
Generally speaking as a rule
Amazon do not have stock of everything they say they do

user profile
Seller_SnNztJIII3ZP5

I hate to say this but Amazon are right on this occasion. A product made by Silverline is called something else and the seller that registers as their own brand with a view to stop other sellers from offering it. Not quite morally right. Sell whatever you want but don’t try to be clever by, in my humble opinion to block other sellers.

user profile
Seller_8fVWTZLgnIbOp

well you must have supplied somebody else - or its a fake. Order one from Amazon and check it

user profile
Seller_mPemhG9cHWctM

Report it via Brand Registy and it gets removed, we did this for a CN supplier and it was gone within hours

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_iIwPyWs0pogLx

Good morning.

This morning while I was checking my buy-boxes on FBA inventory I stumbled across something strange lets say. This product ( B007OX3TYK ). As you can see both in the title and brand section it belongs to ‘‘HTS’’ which is our brand. What’s more weird is that our offer is not available anymore neither FBM or FBA. To add to this, Amazon have added KITS including our product but of course without buying from us or letting us know. (B0BYZ7NLHT)

Has anyone encounter something like this before? If so what actions have been took ? Thank you in advance.

43 replies
user profile

by Seller_iIwPyWs0pogLx

Good morning.

43 replies
43 replies
43 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

user profile
Seller_77IcbQKVGdZo0

Do you sell your product via a wholesaler or distributor? Amazon may well have brought your product from them.

If you have any doubts that the product is not yours but a similar non branded product then you can do a test buy to see what you get. If they are not selling your product it may though be difficult to stop them as the same rules they apply to us probably don’t apply to them!

user profile
Seller_wUla4k0nPIpAF

I’m no expert but could it be that its a Silverline product and everyone else including Amazon are buying from Toolstream?
Barcode 5024763038419

user profile
Seller_DTufFoxJuMU0M

It does look like amazon are just bundling these together, it even states that they may ship separately and gives the link to the stand alone products.

They don’t even seem to offer any discount but its probably items that customers regularly buy together, and when the “kit” sells they will purchase the parts from the relevant sellers.

Though as stated, if the HTS product is in fact yours, there are other sellers on your listing, though in their defence, they might have the Silverline branded product, as your information does state that Silverline is the brand, and HTS is the manufacturer

user profile
Seller_VJFloi7Cs0iaR

Times must be really bad if 10 sellers are fighting over a product with such a tiny margin that sells less than 100 units a month…

user profile
Seller_Q8Muxba2TzsIi

Yep, they jumped on several listings on my first week even though keepa history never mentions that amazon had been on the listings before.

they even went to as far as using my stock and my sales as their own, which is INSANE!! the reason to why i say this is because they’ve never actually been on the listing previously and only had 1 stock left the same day my inventory got updated to 1 unit left as they sold first day. their pricing was cheaper than mine even though its my product???

they also sold some stock of mine that was never advertised in the first place, when i asked about this no comments were made. Funny thing is, that ASIN is still missing until this day and the payment was cancelled.

although you can make money with Amazon, its very messy and thefts DO happen on a regular basis.

user profile
Seller_J2H5GprhaORbt

Amazon sell a fast selling line themselves , usually cheaper than anyone else ., their quantities available are exactly the same as ours , then they sell one and low and behold so do we .

I think it is a driven thing to get the price down , because of course if Amazon sell it they don’t have all the fees involved
I have tried this before , by reducing my price fairly substantially and the Amazon listing disappeared after a few hours.

user profile
Seller_SnNztJIII3ZP5

I hate to say this but Amazon are right on this occasion. A product made by Silverline is called something else and the seller that registers as their own brand with a view to stop other sellers from offering it. Not quite morally right. Sell whatever you want but don’t try to be clever by, in my humble opinion to block other sellers.

user profile
Seller_8fVWTZLgnIbOp

well you must have supplied somebody else - or its a fake. Order one from Amazon and check it

user profile
Seller_mPemhG9cHWctM

Report it via Brand Registy and it gets removed, we did this for a CN supplier and it was gone within hours

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

user profile
Seller_77IcbQKVGdZo0

user profile
Seller_77IcbQKVGdZo0

user profile
Seller_wUla4k0nPIpAF

Barcode 5024763038419

user profile
Seller_wUla4k0nPIpAF

Barcode 5024763038419

user profile
Seller_DTufFoxJuMU0M

user profile
Seller_DTufFoxJuMU0M

user profile
Seller_VJFloi7Cs0iaR

user profile
Seller_VJFloi7Cs0iaR

user profile
Seller_Q8Muxba2TzsIi

user profile
Seller_Q8Muxba2TzsIi

user profile
Seller_J2H5GprhaORbt

user profile
Seller_J2H5GprhaORbt

user profile
Seller_SnNztJIII3ZP5

user profile
Seller_SnNztJIII3ZP5

user profile
Seller_8fVWTZLgnIbOp

user profile
Seller_8fVWTZLgnIbOp

user profile
Seller_mPemhG9cHWctM

user profile
Seller_mPemhG9cHWctM

Go to original post