Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
News_Amazon

Learn how to grow your business with GlowRoad

GlowRoad, an Indian social commerce company recently acquired by Amazon, gives you an opportunity to list your products on GlowRoad marketplace and potentially increase your sales.

If you are interested in listing on GlowRoad marketplace, we can help you with on-boarding and launching your products.

On providing consent, your products listed on Amazon.in from April 01, 2022, to April 30, 2022, belonging to the following categories: Clothing & Accessories, Shoes & Handbags, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Wallets & Luggage, Beauty, Baby Products, Toys & Games, Health & Personal Care, Home & Kitchen, and Home Improvement will be listed onto the GlowRoad marketplace.

Note: Your products will be available for purchase on GlowRoad marketplace only after you have reviewed the necessary product details, such as catalogue information and updated price and quantity for the these products on GlowRoad.

To provide your consent to cross list and start selling on GlowRoad, click here.

1.9T views
7 replies
Tags:News and Announcements
7 replies
user profile
Seller_ySJzbgRtvvXAq
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

very bad policy … all wrong return with fake orders. When we put claim it gets rejected. Why is amaozn a premium player working with such glow road. Very low sales plus random price get reduced… seller get nothing.

user profile
Seller_8kpjCyK7yuMjQ

I have some confusion about selling items on “GlowRoad”:

1. As a supplier, do I need to pay for all types of services provided by GlowRoad? Can you provide a detailed cost calculation?

2. How much do I need to pay the reseller for each product I sell?

3. Terms: “The supplier must accept the order and provide his/her address details for pickup within 48 hours of receipt of the order. Non-compliance within the above time frame will result in automatic cancellation of the order”,
    My product is in Amazon’s warehouse. After receiving the order, should “GlowRoad” pick up the package from Amazon’s warehouse or from my new address?

4. Are “GlowRoad” and Amazon two separate divisions? That is to say, Amazon does not participate in “GlowRoad” order generation, package transportation, fee payment, after-sales service, etc.

user profile
Seller_63hdN0bIkgFtI

Hi… what is the courier charges and marketplace fees for small products Upto 500gm or 500 Rs. Its same or different.

user profile
Seller_tvKEL5GG08t5a

This is very helpful advice

user profile
Seller_xOxbb2UaOFDRa

i have already account & listed 45 item but not approve any qc approved till 15 days

user profile
Seller_RmrYnuPQ3w31Z

Hello Amazon Team,

Please update us with Glow Road commission charges and other charges.

Thank you,
Arvind,
About Space support team.

user profile
Seller_Ea6xJMt7ZBpuj

contact support very poor. QC check pending 15 days.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
News_Amazon

GlowRoad, an Indian social commerce company recently acquired by Amazon, gives you an opportunity to list your products on GlowRoad marketplace and potentially increase your sales.

If you are interested in listing on GlowRoad marketplace, we can help you with on-boarding and launching your products.

On providing consent, your products listed on Amazon.in from April 01, 2022, to April 30, 2022, belonging to the following categories: Clothing & Accessories, Shoes & Handbags, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Wallets & Luggage, Beauty, Baby Products, Toys & Games, Health & Personal Care, Home & Kitchen, and Home Improvement will be listed onto the GlowRoad marketplace.

Note: Your products will be available for purchase on GlowRoad marketplace only after you have reviewed the necessary product details, such as catalogue information and updated price and quantity for the these products on GlowRoad.

To provide your consent to cross list and start selling on GlowRoad, click here.

1.9T views
7 replies
user profile

by News_Amazon

1.9T views
7 replies
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ySJzbgRtvvXAq

very bad policy … all wrong return with fake orders. When we put claim it gets rejected. Why is amaozn a premium player working with such glow road. Very low sales plus random price get reduced… seller get nothing.

user profile
Seller_8kpjCyK7yuMjQ

1. As a supplier, do I need to pay for all types of services provided by GlowRoad? Can you provide a detailed cost calculation?

3. Terms: “The supplier must accept the order and provide his/her address details for pickup within 48 hours of receipt of the order. Non-compliance within the above time frame will result in automatic cancellation of the order”,
    My product is in Amazon’s warehouse. After receiving the order, should “GlowRoad” pick up the package from Amazon’s warehouse or from my new address?

4. Are “GlowRoad” and Amazon two separate divisions? That is to say, Amazon does not participate in “GlowRoad” order generation, package transportation, fee payment, after-sales service, etc.

user profile
Seller_63hdN0bIkgFtI

Hi… what is the courier charges and marketplace fees for small products Upto 500gm or 500 Rs. Its same or different.

user profile
Seller_tvKEL5GG08t5a

user profile
Seller_xOxbb2UaOFDRa

i have already account & listed 45 item but not approve any qc approved till 15 days

user profile
Seller_RmrYnuPQ3w31Z

Hello Amazon Team,

Thank you,
Arvind,

user profile
Seller_Ea6xJMt7ZBpuj

user profile
Seller_ySJzbgRtvvXAq

user profile
Seller_ySJzbgRtvvXAq

user profile
Seller_8kpjCyK7yuMjQ

user profile
Seller_8kpjCyK7yuMjQ

user profile
Seller_63hdN0bIkgFtI

user profile
Seller_63hdN0bIkgFtI

user profile
Seller_tvKEL5GG08t5a

user profile
Seller_tvKEL5GG08t5a

user profile
Seller_xOxbb2UaOFDRa

user profile
Seller_xOxbb2UaOFDRa

user profile
Seller_RmrYnuPQ3w31Z

Hello Amazon Team,

Thank you,
Arvind,

user profile
Seller_RmrYnuPQ3w31Z

Hello Amazon Team,

Thank you,
Arvind,

user profile
Seller_Ea6xJMt7ZBpuj

user profile
Seller_Ea6xJMt7ZBpuj