user profile
Sign in
user profile

OTP Authenticator problem

by Seller_GnfwUNu4kP47c

Good morning,

I had the same problem as many with the OTP not allowing me to sign in but i managed to get seller support to remove my 2 step auth from my account and i was able to login.

Now every time i come to login on either the app or online i get a screen asking me enable two-step verification which i already have in the login settings.

when i now manage to log back in i have to reset up the authenticator and everything is ok, until i try and log back in a few hours later it will ask me again to enable two-step verification?

Anyone else having the same problems?

Tags: Account Health, Seller Support
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Julia_Amzn
In reply to: Seller_GnfwUNu4kP47c's post

Hello @Seller_GnfwUNu4kP47c

Thank you for flagging an OTP error.

Our partner teams have been informed about this issue and are working on fixing it.

Kind regards,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello @Seller_GnfwUNu4kP47c ,

I am sharing an update on the OTP issue:

Our team is urgently investigating issues with signing into Seller Central using the one-time password (OTP) feature and working on finding a solution.

The OTP code can take up to one minute to arrive on your device. We recommend that you wait at least a minute before you click Send OTP a second time.

We'll confirm when the issue has been resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello,

The issue some Selling Partners were facing when logging into Seller/Vendor Central using their One Time Password (OTP) is now resolved.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Julia.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post