user profile
Sign in
user profile

A few days ago my account was deactivated

by Seller_jBe7awIhCrCUo

A few days ago I saw Invelt Credit Card on my Amazon Seller Center home screen when I contacted the Amazon support team they told me to ask your bank what is the problem with the card then I contacted the bank and The bankers told me that we can't do online transactions for a few days, then after a few days I got an email saying that your account has been deactivated in the Amazon Seller Center because I paid the monthly fee. Had to pay and there was some problem with my bank card so I didn't pay the payment deactivated my account and then I was told to upload a utility bill when I uploaded the bill again an email from him Aya and it said that the documents you sent are not verified and we can't reply you again please help me

Tags: Deactivated
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_jBe7awIhCrCUo
In reply to: Seller_jBe7awIhCrCUo's post

Hello,

Your Amazon.com seller account has been deactivated, and your listings have been removed. Ship any open orders to avoid further impact on your account. After 90 days of receiving this notification, you may request a fund disbursement by contacting disbursement-We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account, and if we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, abused our system, or repeatedly violated our policies that protect our customers and selling partners, we may withhold some or all of the funds in your account.

Why is this happening?

We were unable to verify information related to your seller account or did not receive any new information regarding your listings or selling history.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post