user profile
Sign in
user profile

FATAL ERROR! AMAZON SELLERCENTRAL SYSTEM VULNERABILITY! Unauthorized seller error, (CAUSES HARM TO CUSTOMERS AND SELLER)

by Seller_cl7bEAfqCvz9f

not authorized

You do not have access to vendor A3QTMPASDTUJ48. Please choose a different seller or marketplace.

1 year ago, I changed the sales plan from a business plan to an individual plan in my Amazon USA and North America seller accounts in order to take a break from my sales and avoid paying monthly store fees, and I have been receiving this message since then. ("Not Authorized"

You do not have access to merchant A3QTMPASDTUJ48. Please pick a different merchant or marketplace.") I do not have access to US seller support or my US accounts. Since seller support can only be reached through the account, I cannot call anyone. Even though I sent hundreds of emails to the Amazon seller support team from the registered email address of my account many times, I did not receive a response regarding this issue. My money is locked, my account is locked. Please help AMAZON SUPPORT TEAM!

Tags: Account Health, Account users, Deactivated, Seller Support, Suspended
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Julia_Amzn
In reply to: Seller_cl7bEAfqCvz9f's post

Hello @Seller_cl7bEAfqCvz9f,

Thank you for reaching out.

Since your issue relates to your U.S. account, I suggest creating a new thread on the U.S. Seller Forums and reaching out to our American moderators.

Best regards,

Julia.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post