user profile
Sign in
user profile

Other seller mapped my product even after my brand is registered.

by Seller_cc7EXUmrZX3mV

I am a relatively new seller with a registered brand on Amazon. Recently, my sales have dropped because "Shree Valabh Enterprise" has mapped my product and lowered the price by Rs 10, selling it under my brand name. I have reported multiple brand infringements, but Amazon keeps responding that they can't take any action. This situation is becoming increasingly difficult as Amazon allows such violations on its platform. I need urgent help as it is affecting my business significantly.

Tags: Intellectual Property infringements
16 replies
16 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_lFg7VUzl8pJZA
In reply to: Seller_cc7EXUmrZX3mV's post

Is your brand registered in Amazon Brand Registry ? If yes, file a violation and it would be solved.

user profile
Seller_XIOUQTbpFH842

you can activate transparency.

user profile
Seller_d08qBFkfs5QSC

Purchase the competitor's product and filed the counterfiet complaint against him and competitor will be removed.

user profile
Seller_yi24qNqPP0Kwi

could you tell me what is class of the product you are selling and what is the class your brand is registered in

user profile
Seller_1wxM0VfGMXZhq

If your brand is registered with Amazon Brand registry, get Transparency codes for your products. The other seller will automatically be removed.

This is the quickest and easiest way to resolve the issue. Till then reduce the price and set it below the competition price.

user profile
Seller_lMBrm82Mgxw4J

how can amazon allow seller to use the listing of other trade mark registered sellers and sell the product without any approval or fake products using same listing through easy ship ? advt expenses and beautiful listing is done by us and these hijackers are simply under quoting the price and selling similar product with amazon labels...

these people use listing of 20-30 products in their store and none of them are their brands. we are foolishly spending so much money on listing, advt and branding these FRAUDSTERS just copy the listing?

list of some FRAUDULENT STORES are below:

A K Traders, Delhi

https://www.amazon.in/storefront?me=A1EQUOARI0WRJO&ref_=ssf_share;

MAYA STORE, DELHI https://www.amazon.in/storefront?me=A1OT1DFK69GQL8&ref_=ssf_share; many others like MBD BOOK DEPOT , MANVI COLLECTION, MK SPORTSS ... AMAZON has to intervene and block these guys else sellers will stop advts or shift to other platforms.

user profile
Seller_rprxP8irBysMC

First you need your brand approved on amazon. then

go to your brand registry account https://brandregistry.amazon.in/... select report a violation . you need to first purchase their product and take images and report with that order id.

user profile
Jessica_Amazon_

Hi,

Thank you for using the Seller Forums.

I can see you have received a lot of very helpful information in the thread from other sellers. I just want to share some help pages that might be useful to you.

In your Account Health Dashboard there is a link to report abuse of Amazon policies. It is possible to submit a Public Notice Form when you click on the Intellectual Property (Copyright, Trademark, Patent) violation section.

This is how the page will look

You could also report a violation via Brand Registry's Report a Violation tool.

And, finally as mentioned there is also the option to Protect your brand with Transparency. This page provides a link to FAQs and a link to contact the team.

Regards,

Jessica

user profile
Seller_OYmoBEKFcNg4q

there is a process you can remove the seller mapped your Brand

share your number

user profile
Seller_p7WOOsdHkSDb7

Hi

Go to brand infringement select report violation then write following email exactly as below

Dear amazon team,

Seller ... is selling counterfeit products under our registered brand name.. please remove the seller ..

regads

in dotted line please mention seller name

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post