user profile
Sign in
user profile

Cannot list an item external product ID

by Seller_BqUsGJV82C6tj

Hi i’m listing a new item and get all the way to the end then get this message against the External product ID…
The value ‘0194735151240’ specified cannot be used as it conflicts with the value ‘0194735151240’ for ASIN Z in the Amazon catalogue. If this is ASIN ‘B0C9KV5TGK’, update the value to match the ASIN data. If this is a different product, update identifying information (UPC/EAN/Part Number/etc)

I’ve looked for the the said ASIN and it cannot be found, I’ve double checked the UPC and nothing seems to be wrong.

Anyone else had this and has the issue solved??

Many thanks in advance

Tags: ASIN, Listings
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_BqUsGJV82C6tj's post

Are the barcodes registered on gs1 ? And to the correct Brand?

user profile
Seller_zKEt2RiaID5EU

Usually means it has been listed before; sometimes, when you search for old listings, it does not show up on the catalogue… the easiest way I find out Is to enter a Flat file with the ASIN it’s given you and an SKU into the system without any other information, and you usually find an old listing appears in your inventory page that someone created a while back.

The above is only for when you are a wholesaler, reselling items that other people have sold… if it’s your own listing and your own barcode, then there is an issue with the barcode.

user profile
Seller_BqUsGJV82C6tj

thanks the barcode is on the product

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post