user profile
Sign in
user profile

Order ID: 405-0460028-6376339

by Seller_qXluX6MZBoeHi

whomsoever it may concern,
Kindly note, We haven’t been able to arrange pick up for Order ID: 405-0460028-6376339. Its been more than 2 days we are trying, rest picks are smooth. Problem with just this order. You can check attached screen shot for the reference.

we have received email as well for potential order cancellation and we will be changed with cancellation fees. Requesting you to resolve at earliest it seems, extremely hard time to reach to support for sellers.
regards
Badhuche

Tags: Cancelled order
31 replies
31 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2
In reply to: Seller_qXluX6MZBoeHi's post

You shouldn’t be posting here a photo of your address along with your buyer’s address.

The error message indicates that your shipment doesn’t meet the Easy Ship requirements, so you should review the limits which are available on the link included or contact the Seller Support.

user profile
Seller_CeafVP0vDsJBl

This same thing happen to us. its not about Easy Ship requirements, its happening to orders like jumu and kashimir wright now for kerala due to rainfall. The oreder get cancelled and its affected our prime account health.

All be aware and response ASAP it will affect account health, But they said it will not but it do

user profile
Seller_ynNBQQgHZeWPA

Please check amazon news daily twice. You are getting this reply because of flood where the easy ship slot is disabled.
Thanks

user profile
Seller_FhF2MS8omgql6

Sir it had been notified to all the sellers that due to rains in some parts of india, Amazon has temporarily stopped deliveries to those areas.
Plz read the news on the home page of seller central, and check does the area of order meets the ares mentioned in the news.
Although, u can also call amazon seller support and let them know that there is nowhere ur fault in all this, for ur safe side.

News is : Technical Notification

9 Aug 2019

Due to ongoing rains in Bagalkot, Belgaum, Bellary, Bijapur, Dharwad, Gadag, Goa, Gokak, Haveri, Karwar, Kerala, Kolhapur, Lakshadweep, Mumbai, Pune, Shimoga, Sindhudurg, Sirsi, Udupi and adjoining areas, we have temporarily stopped deliveries for Easy Ship orders to the mentioned locations. You might face scheduling issues for orders placed by customers from the mentioned locations. Any negative impact on seller performance metrics due to this issue will not be considered while evaluating your seller central account.

user profile
Seller_vvcbp70xTB3L8

This is because of the floods Or cyclone in some area, so amazon won’t be charging anything for it & your account will also not hamper.

user profile
Seller_3wxcXygUDTFxr
user profile
Seller_nA521RxQQUvXF

some time due to heavy rain in final dastination so thats why amazon easyship not ship these area or this dastination and other issue is couse that on previous shipment you mention wrong details on picup slot so easyship block your picup

user profile
Seller_2xLthcM0PgjUA

it’s not big problem only rain problrm in some area so that are delivery service closed by amazon thatsfor you saw this error. i have 2 order of this type.

user profile
Seller_KbktfjN6rfVIy

Sir,
This is usual that for shipment which can’t be delivered in area were its huge rainfall ,they block this for not shipping. It will not affect our rating in anything.
Even for me its happened today also , & contacted seller support toward this for confirmation.
Meanwhile you also make the same thing.

user profile
Seller_ILywbIcg5sgO1

Hi

Dont worry…this is happened to me also for one of my order yesterday. I called to seller support and they informed me that due to heavy rain fall in few areas in India, the orders will not scheduling. it will not effect to your performance and if order will cancel automatically you will not charge any cancellation changes.

Regards,
Gautham

Go to original post