Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_Tc0v14nUVbuCk

Pickups not happening

Pickup is not happening by Easy Ship for the last 5 orders. Then the order gets cancelled and we receive email from Amazon that we will be charged the referral fee.

We filled the Easy Ship miss pickup form some 8-9 times but still no response from Amazon.

I called them 3-4 times, they said the only solution is to fill the Easy Ship miss pickup form, and someone will contact. But no body follows up.

How do I solve this problem? Any help appreciated.

17 replies
Tags:Missing
17 replies
user profile
Seller_RSCWWIBtVFNTW

I am also facing the same issue and no resolution from Amazon. Request Amazon team to look into this pick up schedule issue asap.

user profile
Seller_BUjFqErkWAdCb

sir my order is ready but pickup man is not arriving.he is call not receiving okk

user profile
Seller_fbHGLtrR1TlbG

Same thing is happening with me. It’s really frustrating. I get no help from Seller Support. They keep putting fault on the Seller for late dispatch or cancelled orders even though Easy Ship partners never come on time

user profile
Seller_EXy86XtCR1Fnl

பிக் அப் நபர் வராததால் எங்களதுபேக்கிங் மெட்டீரியல் நஷ்டம் அவருக்காக காத்திருந்ததால் நேரமும் பேக்கிங் மற்றும்இன்வாய்ஸ் பில்களும் வீண்

user profile
Seller_x21Y05GpznNDo

Same thing is happening with me. It’s really frustrating. I get no help from Seller Support. They keep putting fault on the Seller for late dispatch or cancelled orders ?

user profile
Seller_8xWIPyWZ93bBK

We went through this phase in the past. After a lot of research, we finally fixed this issue.
We used to schedule all orders for pickup within a few mins of receiving them but, No one comes for pickup. from which we are losing our money received from orders + Ads Expenditure Wasting our time, efforts, and money for packing. The funniest part is that we are being charged for Amazon mistakes, we have to waste our time again for Easy Ship/Self Ship Cancellation Fee Reimbursement Process.

We reached Amazon’s delivery partner directly to ask why pickup was not done. After a little discussion, they asked to bring the parcel to the hub. They confirmed that the parcel belongs to them and must be picked up by them. So, they accepted the parcel and tried to scan it. The funniest thing is that AWB is not found. They also checked the pickup schedule list and they didn’t find this parcel on their list.

Out of all these things we found out that Amazon itself does not assign Easyship to their delivery partners except to create a shipping label under the name of their delivery partners.

But that is not the case.

SOLUTION:
In my case, Amazon’s Delivery Partner is Ecom Express.
All the online platforms use API to communicate, the issue is between Amazon and Ecom Express API.
Most of my area pin codes are not serviceable by Ecom. So, when the request for pickup was sent through Amazon to Ecom on said pin code, even though said pin code is not serviceable for pickup, AWB is generated by ECOM and its pickup will be assigned to none.

So, Contact Amazon’s Delivery Partner directly, Amazon’s Delivery Partner name will be mentioned on the shipping label provided by Amazon (like ECOMEX in my case). Ask for a serviceable pickup pin code.

The only solution is to change your pickup location to the serviceable pin codes of Amazon’s delivery partner - as of now.

LEAVE A LIKE IF THIS SOLUTION, SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM. <3

user profile
Seller_kYeFBcZYGafxv

pickup boy not pickup

user profile
Seller_Ci8pPDIciG0iL

i was working as a DA for amazon for the last 2 years and i know how things work there…i also used to pickup return products from customers…so all i want to say that if u have the number of pickup person call him directly before 1 day so that ur pickup should be picked up from their side.

user profile
Seller_YuoP7lFAr7LNT

We are facing the same issue… pick up is schedule for today… but till time no one has contacted for the same.

Any solution to avoid the charges.

user profile
Seller_qD12atSGqIeT9

On your shipping label if the pickup is shown by Amazon. Then order something from Amazon and ask him to give his supervisor contact, then contact the supervisor and ask him why he’s is not executing the pickup.

user profile
Seller_Tc0v14nUVbuCk

Pickups not happening

Pickup is not happening by Easy Ship for the last 5 orders. Then the order gets cancelled and we receive email from Amazon that we will be charged the referral fee.

We filled the Easy Ship miss pickup form some 8-9 times but still no response from Amazon.

I called them 3-4 times, they said the only solution is to fill the Easy Ship miss pickup form, and someone will contact. But no body follows up.

17 replies
user profile

Pickups not happening

by Seller_Tc0v14nUVbuCk

17 replies
17 replies
17 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_RSCWWIBtVFNTW

I am also facing the same issue and no resolution from Amazon. Request Amazon team to look into this pick up schedule issue asap.

user profile
Seller_BUjFqErkWAdCb

sir my order is ready but pickup man is not arriving.he is call not receiving okk

user profile
Seller_fbHGLtrR1TlbG

Same thing is happening with me. It’s really frustrating. I get no help from Seller Support. They keep putting fault on the Seller for late dispatch or cancelled orders even though Easy Ship partners never come on time

user profile
Seller_EXy86XtCR1Fnl

பிக் அப் நபர் வராததால் எங்களதுபேக்கிங் மெட்டீரியல் நஷ்டம் அவருக்காக காத்திருந்ததால் நேரமும் பேக்கிங் மற்றும்இன்வாய்ஸ் பில்களும் வீண்

user profile
Seller_x21Y05GpznNDo

Same thing is happening with me. It’s really frustrating. I get no help from Seller Support. They keep putting fault on the Seller for late dispatch or cancelled orders ?

user profile
Seller_8xWIPyWZ93bBK

We went through this phase in the past. After a lot of research, we finally fixed this issue.
We used to schedule all orders for pickup within a few mins of receiving them but, No one comes for pickup. from which we are losing our money received from orders + Ads Expenditure Wasting our time, efforts, and money for packing. The funniest part is that we are being charged for Amazon mistakes, we have to waste our time again for Easy Ship/Self Ship Cancellation Fee Reimbursement Process.

We reached Amazon’s delivery partner directly to ask why pickup was not done. After a little discussion, they asked to bring the parcel to the hub. They confirmed that the parcel belongs to them and must be picked up by them. So, they accepted the parcel and tried to scan it. The funniest thing is that AWB is not found. They also checked the pickup schedule list and they didn’t find this parcel on their list.

Out of all these things we found out that Amazon itself does not assign Easyship to their delivery partners except to create a shipping label under the name of their delivery partners.

SOLUTION:
All the online platforms use API to communicate, the issue is between Amazon and Ecom Express API.
Most of my area pin codes are not serviceable by Ecom. So, when the request for pickup was sent through Amazon to Ecom on said pin code, even though said pin code is not serviceable for pickup, AWB is generated by ECOM and its pickup will be assigned to none.

So, Contact Amazon’s Delivery Partner directly, Amazon’s Delivery Partner name will be mentioned on the shipping label provided by Amazon (like ECOMEX in my case). Ask for a serviceable pickup pin code.

The only solution is to change your pickup location to the serviceable pin codes of Amazon’s delivery partner - as of now.

user profile
Seller_kYeFBcZYGafxv

pickup boy not pickup

user profile
Seller_Ci8pPDIciG0iL

i was working as a DA for amazon for the last 2 years and i know how things work there…i also used to pickup return products from customers…so all i want to say that if u have the number of pickup person call him directly before 1 day so that ur pickup should be picked up from their side.

user profile
Seller_YuoP7lFAr7LNT

We are facing the same issue… pick up is schedule for today… but till time no one has contacted for the same.

user profile
Seller_qD12atSGqIeT9

On your shipping label if the pickup is shown by Amazon. Then order something from Amazon and ask him to give his supervisor contact, then contact the supervisor and ask him why he’s is not executing the pickup.

user profile
Seller_RSCWWIBtVFNTW

user profile
Seller_RSCWWIBtVFNTW

user profile
Seller_BUjFqErkWAdCb

user profile
Seller_BUjFqErkWAdCb

user profile
Seller_fbHGLtrR1TlbG

user profile
Seller_fbHGLtrR1TlbG

user profile
Seller_EXy86XtCR1Fnl

user profile
Seller_EXy86XtCR1Fnl

user profile
Seller_x21Y05GpznNDo

user profile
Seller_x21Y05GpznNDo

user profile
Seller_8xWIPyWZ93bBK

SOLUTION:

user profile
Seller_8xWIPyWZ93bBK

SOLUTION:

user profile
Seller_kYeFBcZYGafxv

pickup boy not pickup

user profile
Seller_kYeFBcZYGafxv

pickup boy not pickup

user profile
Seller_Ci8pPDIciG0iL

user profile
Seller_Ci8pPDIciG0iL

user profile
Seller_YuoP7lFAr7LNT

user profile
Seller_YuoP7lFAr7LNT

user profile
Seller_qD12atSGqIeT9

user profile
Seller_qD12atSGqIeT9