user profile
Sign in
user profile

What is a good ACOS in amazon advertising?

by Seller_SYhm3zQqKd4DX

Amazon advertisng-

I have 3 campaigns running on my products, the ACOS is 30%. I deal in womens handbags, so I wanted to know if the ACOS of 30% is good or I need to manage my campaign.

Tags: Deals
12 replies
12 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_liK7a2yitl2Df
In reply to: Seller_SYhm3zQqKd4DX's post

It depend on your profit margin/profit %. It should be below the acos %.

user profile
Seller_e151WYmbr8zJ4

A good ACoS is to be determined on what are your sales goals.

CASE 1: If your listing is new in amazon
In this case you might want to put more ACoS (upto 60%) to increase your sales velocity and product rank and product reviews inturn, this higher ACoS will ensure that your organic ranking also improves. This might lead to negative profit percentage but then you want to increase your product ranking as well.

CASE 2 : When your product has a better product rating and is listed high in organic ranking
In this case you would want to reduce your ACoS to as much as possible. may be less than 20% is also achievable given how well the product is priced.

All of this requires competitor research and vigilant alterations in listing price to keep winning the buybox and keep up sales.

Happy Selling
BuyBoxStrategy

user profile
Seller_fEeF2JMTjy6bO

A good ACOS is achievable with the right strategy and understanding of how amazon advertising works.

In case of Sponsored Products, 10% can be considered as good and below it is best. but in case of Sponsored Brands, 10% is too high. You can achieve around 6% with simple steps and strategy.

Definetly you will face ACOS struggle for newer products, but conversion will not be that difficult if you listing is good.

user profile
Seller_fEeF2JMTjy6bO
This post has been deleted
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post