user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_MauGr8uIjmZUL

How to Restrict Products

Hi,

I wanted to know how can we restrict our products on amazon. like we all know there are products which need approval to sell, the same way how can we put that lock/restriction on our products as well, like i have a own brand of my self, which is registered in brand registry on amazon. so how can i put that lock on my products as well , except transparency and project zero.

i want to apply a Brand Approval lock/restriction on my products.

PS - i also had a chat with the seller central and brand registry seller support , but no answer from there side regarding this topic.

Any great suggestion is really appreciated.

Thanks

5 replies
Tags:Brand Registry, Counterfeit, Intellectual Property infringements
5 replies
user profile
Jessica_Amazon_

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, outside of these Amazon programs there is no alternative way to restrict your items to be sold. Maybe other sellers will have suggestions but as you are Brand Registered I have no other Amazon solution to suggest.

Regards,

Jessica

user profile
Seller_vgEk31ZF8L3FQ

If you are brand registered on Amazon brand registry, then any seller selling your branded product needs approval from you to sell that product. Why do you need to put restrictions on your product when you can reject others' applications when they "apply to sell"

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_MauGr8uIjmZUL

How to Restrict Products

Hi,

I wanted to know how can we restrict our products on amazon. like we all know there are products which need approval to sell, the same way how can we put that lock/restriction on our products as well, like i have a own brand of my self, which is registered in brand registry on amazon. so how can i put that lock on my products as well , except transparency and project zero.

PS - i also had a chat with the seller central and brand registry seller support , but no answer from there side regarding this topic.

Thanks

5 replies
user profile

How to Restrict Products

by Seller_MauGr8uIjmZUL

Hi,

Thanks

5 replies
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Jessica_Amazon_

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, outside of these Amazon programs there is no alternative way to restrict your items to be sold. Maybe other sellers will have suggestions but as you are Brand Registered I have no other Amazon solution to suggest.

Regards,

Jessica

user profile
Seller_vgEk31ZF8L3FQ

If you are brand registered on Amazon brand registry, then any seller selling your branded product needs approval from you to sell that product. Why do you need to put restrictions on your product when you can reject others' applications when they "apply to sell"

user profile
Jessica_Amazon_

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

Regards,

Jessica

user profile
Jessica_Amazon_

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

Regards,

Jessica

user profile
Seller_vgEk31ZF8L3FQ

user profile
Seller_vgEk31ZF8L3FQ