Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_fgtlIMFEvlLS6

SKU issues

Can someone tell me how to resolve the issue in the screenshot, I keep running into this problem when creating a SKU for an item I’m selling.

2 replies
2 replies
user profile
Seller_jFLXAozl9TCgU

Hi, I'm wondering if you got this sorted? This is happening to me for so many items, I have been back and forward with SS for days now and still not getting a reason as to why this is happening. It is really frustrating when all you want to do is post your listings and ship your products.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_fgtlIMFEvlLS6

SKU issues

Can someone tell me how to resolve the issue in the screenshot, I keep running into this problem when creating a SKU for an item I’m selling.

2 replies
user profile

SKU issues

by Seller_fgtlIMFEvlLS6

Tags:Images, SKU
2 replies
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_jFLXAozl9TCgU

Hi, I'm wondering if you got this sorted? This is happening to me for so many items, I have been back and forward with SS for days now and still not getting a reason as to why this is happening. It is really frustrating when all you want to do is post your listings and ship your products.

user profile
Seller_jFLXAozl9TCgU

user profile
Seller_jFLXAozl9TCgU

Go to original post