Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_LLygqW19Oi1pq

Amazon customer service is helping a buyer file a claim

A buyer who purchase an item on June 30, contacted me, on 03/08, to complain they received a used printer. I promptly responded and attached a packing slip to prove that the item was listed as used.

Now I am dealing with an Amazon customer personnel who has added ‘‘damaged, broken and defective’’, to this case. I was also reminded that the buyer could leave negative feedback and file an A-Z claim. meanwhile, I promptly rejected the return request. According to Amazon, ‘‘This is out of date’’ request.

I usually would issue a full refund, but this one doesn’t sit well with me.

Amazon_page-0001 Amazon_page-0002

8 replies
Tags:A to Z Claims, Customer, Product reviews
8 replies
user profile
Seller_SITNVuZK87zGK

Well if an item was purchased on June 30th that’s not 60 days since purchase.

And the customer has 30 days from delivery to open a return request, not date of order, so on 3rd August this may still have been possible.

And it’s entirely possible the item was broken and smashed in transit. If an a-z were opened, it’s possible you’d lose.

user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc

I believe that you cannot reject a return request - you must accept a return for whatever reason, but then adjust any refund depending on the reason for return and the condition of the returned item.

user profile
Seller_Sp0MDHOM1olT2

Don't take action based on what I'm saying as I could very well be wrong but this doesn't even sound like customer service.

I've never had customer service threaten to open an A-Z case or give a time limit - they just do it!

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_LLygqW19Oi1pq

A buyer who purchase an item on June 30, contacted me, on 03/08, to complain they received a used printer. I promptly responded and attached a packing slip to prove that the item was listed as used.

Now I am dealing with an Amazon customer personnel who has added ‘‘damaged, broken and defective’’, to this case. I was also reminded that the buyer could leave negative feedback and file an A-Z claim. meanwhile, I promptly rejected the return request. According to Amazon, ‘‘This is out of date’’ request.

8 replies
user profile

by Seller_LLygqW19Oi1pq

8 replies
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_SITNVuZK87zGK

And the customer has 30 days from delivery to open a return request, not date of order, so on 3rd August this may still have been possible.

And it’s entirely possible the item was broken and smashed in transit. If an a-z were opened, it’s possible you’d lose.

user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc

I believe that you cannot reject a return request - you must accept a return for whatever reason, but then adjust any refund depending on the reason for return and the condition of the returned item.

user profile
Seller_Sp0MDHOM1olT2

Don't take action based on what I'm saying as I could very well be wrong but this doesn't even sound like customer service.

I've never had customer service threaten to open an A-Z case or give a time limit - they just do it!

user profile
Seller_SITNVuZK87zGK

user profile
Seller_SITNVuZK87zGK

user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc

user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc

user profile
Seller_Sp0MDHOM1olT2

user profile
Seller_Sp0MDHOM1olT2

Go to original post