user profile
Sign in
user profile

Greetings from Amazon Community Managers !

by Adam_Amazon_
Pinned by community managerpin

Hello everyone! 🙂

I'm Adam, and I'm thrilled to be your new Community Manager. My role is to provide support, create a helpful environment, and ensure our forums are a welcoming space for all.

I'm committed to keeping our conversations respectful, informative, and within our community guidelines. Let's work together to make this a positive and inclusive space where everyone feels comfortable.

To get started, feel free to leave a "Hi!" in the comments below. I'd love to hear about your experiences with Amazon.

Looking forward to connecting with you!

Warm Regards,

Adam, Amazon Community Manager

Tags: News and Announcements
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_dEjNb9fiOxL8d
In reply to: Adam_Amazon_'s post

Hi Adam,

How are you doing? What kind of support are you expected to provide please?

user profile
Seller_jRDVdUOn3lMN9

Hello ADAM... I hope under your management issues will be solved more promptly. & please pass HI to EVE...😊

user profile
Seller_9YgUrLVEXshYF

We are writing to express our deep concern and frustration regarding the deactivation of our seller account, which has now been inactive for over 15 days.

Despite our numerous attempts to resolve this issue, we have yet to receive any response from your team.As long-standing sellers on Amazon, we have always prioritized delivering high-quality and authentic products to our customers. 

Each of our products is listed only after obtaining the necessary approvals from Amazon. We have built a reputation for reliability and customer satisfaction, consistently providing the best possible service.

Unfortunately, our account was recently suspended due to what appears to be repeated fake orders placed by competitors using different customer accounts from various locations.

In response to this unjust suspension, we have diligently submitted all required documents and proofs demonstrating the authenticity of our products.However, despite of our compliance and cooperation, our account remains deactivated till date, and we are met with silence from the Amazon support team.

It is very much disheartening to witness that while Amazon increasingly focuses on being consumer-friendly, it seems to overlook the challenges and needs of small businesses.

The prolonged inactivity and lack of communication are severely impacting our business operations and causing significant distress.This situation highlights a worrying trend where small businesses are not receiving the necessary support and consideration they deserve.We are disappointed by the apparent disregard for seller support and the overall handling of this matter.

It is crucial for sellers to receive timely assistance and fair treatment, especially when they have a proven track record of maintaining high standards.We respectfully urge the Amazon seller support team to expedite the review process of our appeal and reinstate our account at the earliest opportunity. Our continued ability to serve Amazon's customers depends on it.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post