user profile
Sign in
user profile

FRAUD BY BUYER- INFORMED WELL IN TIME TO AMAZON , BUT NO ACTION TAKEN BY THEM

by Seller_aA9A8LQbvqvzf

Dear Team,

For the past 15 days, a fraudulent buyer using multiple fake IDs and fictitious addresses has been placing orders through your portal to me. Despite my numerous calls to seller support and the creation of around 60-70 case logs for different order IDs associated with this buyer in Sangrur, Punjab, I was assured by Amazon representatives that everything would be taken care of.

However, as of yesterday, this fraudulent buyer has received a full refund for 52 orders. Today, I received 41 returns, most of which appear to be from this same buyer. The returned packages clearly indicate that the original goods have been replaced with rubbish, including empty cardboard boxes packed in large cartons. My appeals to you to prevent the dispatch of these orders went unheard.

Now, this buyer is getting full refunds after keeping my goods, while I am left with worthless items and facing questions about my ASIN due to forged complaints raised by this buyer. Today, I also spoke with seller support regarding case ID 9937280312 and followed their guidance.

I am sharing video links taken at the time of packing these orders. Please note that these links include only a few videos previously shared on my account health page in response to a complaint about a particular ASIN. I have videos for each and every order sent to this person. Additionally, I sent emails to approximately 8-10 different addresses generated by this person in buyer-seller messages, seeking a response to present to the account health page for the re-activation of my ASIN. I am also including different case log IDs generated for this particular ASIN.

When I check my payment page, I see a negative balance of approximately 2 lakhs, all due to this fraudulent buyer. I have been a seller on your portal for almost five years, and this is the first time such an incident has occurred. I have informed you at every step, yet I am facing the consequences of these fake orders.

Please intervene immediately and help me resolve this issue.

Tags: Cancelled order
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post