user profile
Sign in
user profile

Share Your Feedback on the Feedback Manager

by Noor_Amazon_
Pinned by community managerpin

Hello Sellers!

We're always working to improve our products and services, and your feedback is invaluable in helping us do that. We'd like to hear your thoughts, opinions, and ideas about the Feedback Manager.

Please share your experiences, both positive and negative, with using the Feedback Manager. If you have specific examples of situations where the Feedback Manager worked well or could be improved, we'd love to hear about those too.

Some questions to consider:

• How easy or difficult is it to navigate and use the Feedback Manager interface?

• Does the Feedback Manager provide you with the information and tools you need to effectively manage feedback?

• What features or capabilities would you like to see added or improved?

• Are there any areas where the performance or reliability of the Feedback Manager could be better?

Don't hold back – we want to hear your honest feedback, whether it's praise for what's working well or constructive criticism about areas that need improvement.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to share your thoughts. Your input will help us prioritize future updates and enhancements to make the Feedback Manager even better.

Regards,

Noor

Tags: Engage with Amazon
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_NOZ5bV6xdM4dd
In reply to: Noor_Amazon_'s post

ONE OF THE AMAZON REPRESENTTAIVE HAS REDUCE THE PRICE OF MY PRODUCT FOM 2499 TO 2090 HOW AND HE ASSURE ME THAT I WILL GET THE DIFFERENCE AMOUNT SO AMAZON HOW YOU GOING TO TACKLE THIS SITUATION WILL YOU REALLY GIVE ME THE MONEY OR NOT

user profile
Seller_is03X1skCPEs4
In reply to: Noor_Amazon_'s post

control the fake buyer and fake return will help grow the business. kindly do the needful.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post