user profile
Sign in
user profile

GTIN Exemption and SKU

by Seller_SX1Bb8DJoh6RK

The NGO I work for is already GTIN exempt. I have followed the videos on how to get to the non-branded product listing for approval, but when I follow the indications the page does not have the templates. I am typing GTIN, then click on How to list products that do not have a GTIN. On this page there should be templates with non-branded products option which it supposed to be downloaded and filled in and submitted for GTIN exemption request. Then using only the SKU should be possible to upload the products.

Tags: GTIN, Listings, SKU, Video
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_WwKNIeeqli4DI
In reply to: Seller_SX1Bb8DJoh6RK's post

Hi… I am a new seller. I need help on how to get GTIN exemption for the category “Handbags, Clutches and Purses”. In the GTIN exemption page, the list of categories do not include these items and instead, it shows a category as “Luggage and accessories”. Thinking that, this must be the broad category under which the categories I have mentioned will be listed as sub-categories, I went ahead filing for GTIN exemption and eventually got it also. But, when I attempted to enter my products under Handbag, clutch and purse sub-categories (under new product entry module), I don’t see the effect of GTIN exemption there. So, I need your help on how to select my categories to get GTIN exemption. I am stuck at this point and can’t move forward. Your help will be highly appreciated.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post