user profile
Sign in
user profile

Not getting order

by Seller_jWqpXtPtT31R8

Hello Everyone,

I have not received the order last 2 months the order value is low. I have made many changes but not not seen any improvement in order. Please help me. My all orders are fulfilled by Amazon

Tags: FBA
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_rprxP8irBysMC
In reply to: Seller_jWqpXtPtT31R8's post

same problem. 6 years of experience in amazon & now no order. sales dropped around 75 %. If this continues I have to search a job for my family survival.

user profile
Jessica_Amazon_
In reply to: Seller_jWqpXtPtT31R8's post

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving as many orders as you would like. There are some things you can do to try and increase sales.

The following help pages have some information that you could use:

In addition to the help pages the following information can help you to improve your product detail pages:

• Title: Make sure your title conveys the most important product information in 50-100 characters. Stay away from all caps, promotional messaging, and keyword stuffing.
  • Product Description: Use 500 characters or less to include major product features and warranty information.
  • Bullets: Make sure you have 3-5 bullets and ~100 characters per bullet. Tell the customer only what’s most important about your product.
  • Product Images: Aside from your product’s main images (ensure they are high resolution on a white background), highlight product features, lifestyle use cases, and other product details with 2-5 alternate images.

Please let me know if you have more questions.

Jessica

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post