user profile
Sign in
user profile

Ongoing Issues with Product Listing in Diabetes Care Category

by Seller_XVTKwfS3EiiE1

Hello,

I have been trying to resolve issues with my product listing in the Health & Personal Care > Health Care > Diabetes Care category for the past six weeks. Despite multiple interactions with Amazon Seller Support, I have received inconsistent and unhelpful responses, often from representatives who seem unfamiliar with the relevant policies.

My listing includes superior keywords, wording, and photos compared to other listings in the same category. However, my product was rejected based on policy violations that were not clearly explained. During my latest discussion, the support representative could only reference the word "policy" without providing any specific guidance.

Can anyone advise on effective steps I can take to escalate this issue or get more reliable assistance? Your insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Tags: Account Health
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Noor_Amazon_
In reply to: Seller_XVTKwfS3EiiE1's post

Hi @Seller_XVTKwfS3EiiE1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums.

Can you take a look at our Health and Personal Care Product Specific A+ Content Guidelines and make sure your listing meets them?

Also, did you submit the necessary documents related to the approvals required if applicable?

Regards,

Noor

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post