user profile
Sign in
user profile

Fake customer orders from rajasthaan_AMAZON HUBS _REVERSE PICKUP _LOCAL HUBS ARE USING OUR BAGS

by Seller_QinjGFZjYZNEs

Fake customer orders from rajasthaan

Fake customer orders from rajasthaan_AMAZON HUBS _REVERSE PICKUP _LOCAL HUBS ARE USING OUR BAGS

Tags: Return shipment
18 replies
18 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_UY7t37vLJaQa1
In reply to: Seller_QinjGFZjYZNEs's post

WHY TAKE THE SERIOUS ACTION

user profile
Seller_Uw2ja07AoWy0d

Same Scam happen with me to. But amazon dont take any action on that. Day by day such kind of scam happens but amazon dont take action on rajasthan divsion

user profile
Seller_XYbNgxS7Np4XK

Delivery boys are stealing bag packs and selling them outside.

Amazon must take serious action.

user profile
Seller_hQOaqTVFp1Snt

Yes. Many fake orders come daily, and then wrong returns are sent in the packet.

Amazon does not provide a claim for these, saying the Safe_T claim limit is over. What should we do as sellers?

user profile
Seller_iLE33kVUfUZgZ

i am also scared of this scam a customer putted a wrong product return request and i am sure this customer is scamming me now that customer is going to send me something else. it happened with me on meesho as well so stopped working with meesho because that particular customer made so many returns requests like that and meesho stopped refunding me and gave reason that they will not refund me because i got so many wrong return request on my account they didn't even care it was from same customer so i stopped working with meesho if it will happen here as well i will stop my work here. because my product is a quality product and i can't afford this and i want amazon to block that particular customers from my products but they don't do it!

user profile
Seller_iLE33kVUfUZgZ

i think we should not post this here we should take this matter to X. why because i tried and it worked please also don't forget to mention amazon real amazon not Indian one because Indians are not working properly now so every one should post on X if you guys really want to change it.

user profile
Seller_obrcSuVfomVJ3

same thing happened with me on meesho and flipkart. I stopped selling on those because they don’t provide option for self ship. Delivery boys are responsible for this. Start doing self ship you won’t get fake returns.

user profile
Seller_scIRCVFCHKfEW

Yes This is a second income source for delivery boys in rajasthan" stealing parcels and selling to local shopkeppers and customer getting inferior quality goods or some different items. I request to amazon team kindly investicate and take action.

user profile
Seller_knuERyielYAdP

Same Scam happen with me to. But amazon dont take any action on that. Day by day such kind of scam happens but amazon dont take action on rajasthan divsion

user profile
Seller_lQ31pZxq8gz7Z

jaipur has most number of fake orders, buyrs order costly items on cod and with help of delivery agent, they switch the product and packet return to us as "undeliverable" - safe t claim only gives approx 80% of product value

Go to original post