Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_8tomcV0oSD2mM

Order not picked by Easy

Easy Ship order not get picked by 5 days & cancelled. What to do? This is very unprofessional from Amazon.

5 replies
Tags:Shipping
5 replies
user profile
Seller_STrL191Pp2JOQ

Same thing is happening. 2 orders cancelled in the last 3 days. And 2 more are scheduled for Monday. But getting standard response from Amazon call center.

The local Amazon pickup team says that they have not received the order on their roster

Not sure what can be done. Any help will be appreciated

user profile
Seller_zJynQQgY41CW0

Fill the easy ship missed form from the help section of seller central or by contating Seller Support. Fill the form on the same day of scheduled pickup if the pickup was not done by 5 Pm of the day. Wait till 5 PM and fill the form. After filling the form Contact seller support via email by generating a case and share the refrence number of the filled in Easy Ship missed pickup form. This will trigger the pickup team for picking up on the next day and also the cancellation charge will be reversed if the form was filled.

user profile
Seller_Z3x83VOVsZmGN

i have same problem not pickup my order

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_8tomcV0oSD2mM

Order not picked by Easy

Easy Ship order not get picked by 5 days & cancelled. What to do? This is very unprofessional from Amazon.

5 replies
user profile

Order not picked by Easy

by Seller_8tomcV0oSD2mM

5 replies
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_STrL191Pp2JOQ

Same thing is happening. 2 orders cancelled in the last 3 days. And 2 more are scheduled for Monday. But getting standard response from Amazon call center.

The local Amazon pickup team says that they have not received the order on their roster

user profile
Seller_zJynQQgY41CW0

Fill the easy ship missed form from the help section of seller central or by contating Seller Support. Fill the form on the same day of scheduled pickup if the pickup was not done by 5 Pm of the day. Wait till 5 PM and fill the form. After filling the form Contact seller support via email by generating a case and share the refrence number of the filled in Easy Ship missed pickup form. This will trigger the pickup team for picking up on the next day and also the cancellation charge will be reversed if the form was filled.

user profile
Seller_Z3x83VOVsZmGN

user profile
Seller_STrL191Pp2JOQ

user profile
Seller_STrL191Pp2JOQ

user profile
Seller_zJynQQgY41CW0

user profile
Seller_zJynQQgY41CW0

user profile
Seller_Z3x83VOVsZmGN

user profile
Seller_Z3x83VOVsZmGN