Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_Huz9dx5BEEnSM

Pickup schedule

Order ID: 408-7534607-0349141 Your Order ID: Item(s) to ship: Name: Hot Wheels Custom 68 Camaro HW Modified Ages 3 and Up (White) SKU: B0D3M4CLM9 ASIN/ISBN: B0D3M4CLM9 Hi team, due to Amazon's system error, the pickup schedule has not been implemented. What is my fault in that? I have already complained about the pickup schedule. My account's health was impacted And cancellation charge has been deducted, please correct the health impact and refund the cancellation charge

0 replies
Tags:Shipping
0 replies
There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_Huz9dx5BEEnSM

Pickup schedule

Order ID: 408-7534607-0349141 Your Order ID: Item(s) to ship: Name: Hot Wheels Custom 68 Camaro HW Modified Ages 3 and Up (White) SKU: B0D3M4CLM9 ASIN/ISBN: B0D3M4CLM9 Hi team, due to Amazon's system error, the pickup schedule has not been implemented. What is my fault in that? I have already complained about the pickup schedule. My account's health was impacted And cancellation charge has been deducted, please correct the health impact and refund the cancellation charge

0 replies
user profile

Pickup schedule

by Seller_Huz9dx5BEEnSM

0 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by