user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_OARCdy6Sl7pSc

Amazon Account Under Review As They Are Unable To Confirm Delivery

Good Day

My Amazon account has been under review as they are stating: “We are unable to confirm delivery of your last orders shipped by the seller.”, however I use the Amazon Easy Ship service where Amazon collects the item and delivers it. I have a 100% delivery rate and every single order says “DELIVERED” via the tracking.

**I have responded to them numerous times telling them that I am an Easy Ship seller, I even attached all the orders and tracking information and screenshots (from seller central) showing every order was delivered but keep getting this same “Generic” response:

We don’t have enough information to restore the previous state of your account.

Why does that happen?
We are unable to confirm delivery of your last orders shipped by the seller. Please provide us with proof of delivery or validate the currently uploaded tracking information. Tracking information can be provided in the Manage Orders section of your seller account.

If you are an Amazon Easy Ship seller, please confirm that you are using this service for your seller shipped orders as part of the dispatch process and ignore the inclusion of tracking information. Evidence of delivery should include the buyer’s confirmation of receipt or proof of delivery documents.

How do I send the requested information?
If you think something is wrong or would like to expedite the review process, send an explanation to selleraccount-review@amazon.ae.

What happens if I do not submit the required information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 90 days of the original notice, your account will remain deactivated. Do not attempt to create a new seller account. Creating a new account will delay the reactivation process and may result in your account being permanently closed.

We are here to help.
If you have questions about this review or the information requested above, visit Selling Account Reviews for Fulfilled by Seller orders (https://sellercentral.amazon.ae/gp/help/G200320980).

You can view your account performance at the following link (https://sellercentral.amazon.ae/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap) or select Account Status on the home screen of the Seller with Amazon app on your iOS or Android device. The Account health page shows how well your account is performing against the benchmarks and policies required to sell on Amazon.
– iOS App Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-seller/id794141485?mt=8
– Download the Android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_US

Amazon.ae
Sincerely,
Merchant review team
Amazon.ae

(CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!)

3 replies
Tags:Account Health, Deactivated
3 replies
user profile
Seller_C7fkruWfi0CoT

: try to send this documents
1- Delivery proof
2- Bank statement
3- Amazon packing slips
4- ID you used on registration on amazon
and send email to
selleraccount-review@amazon.ae

user profile
Seller_OARCdy6Sl7pSc

Thanks I will try, delivery proof is just via the tracking on Amazon as its Easy Ship service and I’ve sent them this already.
I am still allowed to sell however all my funds are held.

user profile
Seller_RyBiR05Djvp7V

Hello @Avo_Tree,

This is Amelia from Amazon to assist you.

Based on the post above, we understand your account is under review where you need to provide proof of delivery.

To know more about the help page, please click Selling account reviews for orders shipped by a seller

Please submit the requested information or confirm the details to the email address suggested above.

If you have already submitted an appeal, then we would request you to wait so that the team can review your appeal and get back to you with an update. Please keep an eye on your performance notifications and email associated with your selling account.

Additionally, for further clarifications, we recommend you to reach out to Account health support team using “Call me now” button so that team can help you through it.

If you need any further assistance, you can post here so that we can help you. The forums community and I are here to support you.

Regards,
Amelia.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_OARCdy6Sl7pSc

Good Day

My Amazon account has been under review as they are stating: “We are unable to confirm delivery of your last orders shipped by the seller.”, however I use the Amazon Easy Ship service where Amazon collects the item and delivers it. I have a 100% delivery rate and every single order says “DELIVERED” via the tracking.

**I have responded to them numerous times telling them that I am an Easy Ship seller, I even attached all the orders and tracking information and screenshots (from seller central) showing every order was delivered but keep getting this same “Generic” response:

Why does that happen?
We are unable to confirm delivery of your last orders shipped by the seller. Please provide us with proof of delivery or validate the currently uploaded tracking information. Tracking information can be provided in the Manage Orders section of your seller account.

If you are an Amazon Easy Ship seller, please confirm that you are using this service for your seller shipped orders as part of the dispatch process and ignore the inclusion of tracking information. Evidence of delivery should include the buyer’s confirmation of receipt or proof of delivery documents.

If you think something is wrong or would like to expedite the review process, send an explanation to selleraccount-review@amazon.ae.

If we do not receive the requested information within 90 days of the original notice, your account will remain deactivated. Do not attempt to create a new seller account. Creating a new account will delay the reactivation process and may result in your account being permanently closed.

We are here to help.
If you have questions about this review or the information requested above, visit Selling Account Reviews for Fulfilled by Seller orders (https://sellercentral.amazon.ae/gp/help/G200320980).

You can view your account performance at the following link (https://sellercentral.amazon.ae/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap) or select Account Status on the home screen of the Seller with Amazon app on your iOS or Android device. The Account health page shows how well your account is performing against the benchmarks and policies required to sell on Amazon.
– iOS App Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-seller/id794141485?mt=8
– Download the Android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_US

Amazon.ae
Sincerely,
Merchant review team
Amazon.ae

3 replies
user profile

by Seller_OARCdy6Sl7pSc

Good Day

Why does that happen?

We are here to help.

Amazon.ae
Sincerely,
Merchant review team
Amazon.ae

3 replies
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_C7fkruWfi0CoT

1- Delivery proof
2- Bank statement
3- Amazon packing slips
and send email to

user profile
Seller_OARCdy6Sl7pSc

Thanks I will try, delivery proof is just via the tracking on Amazon as its Easy Ship service and I’ve sent them this already.

user profile
Seller_RyBiR05Djvp7V

Hello @Avo_Tree,

Based on the post above, we understand your account is under review where you need to provide proof of delivery.

To know more about the help page, please click Selling account reviews for orders shipped by a seller

Please submit the requested information or confirm the details to the email address suggested above.

If you have already submitted an appeal, then we would request you to wait so that the team can review your appeal and get back to you with an update. Please keep an eye on your performance notifications and email associated with your selling account.

Additionally, for further clarifications, we recommend you to reach out to Account health support team using “Call me now” button so that team can help you through it.

If you need any further assistance, you can post here so that we can help you. The forums community and I are here to support you.

Regards,
Amelia.

user profile
Seller_C7fkruWfi0CoT

1- Delivery proof
2- Bank statement
3- Amazon packing slips
and send email to

user profile
Seller_C7fkruWfi0CoT

1- Delivery proof
2- Bank statement
3- Amazon packing slips
and send email to

user profile
Seller_OARCdy6Sl7pSc

user profile
Seller_OARCdy6Sl7pSc

user profile
Seller_RyBiR05Djvp7V

Hello @Avo_Tree,

Regards,
Amelia.

user profile
Seller_RyBiR05Djvp7V

Hello @Avo_Tree,

Regards,
Amelia.

Go to original post