Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_ezPvOSuzvJGWq

System errors , No access to Identity Verification (Reverify)

Hi,Amazon

Due to the INFORM Consumers Act, we have no access to Identity Verification (Reverify).

When I click on identity Reverify, I am redirected to the seller help page. Please see the photo I attached.

It is top urgent, Kindly could you please help us?

imgimg
2 replies
Tags:Account Health, Seller Support
0 replies
user profile
Atlas_Amazon

Hello @mikoda_autoparts

Thank you for the information you have provided. I understand you are encountering an error when attempting to complete the verification. We understand how frustrating this can be.

My goal is to provide you assistance. Based off the detail, we will be unable to assist in this space. We have gone ahead and provided your information to the appropriate team for further review.

If you encounter any additional issues or have any new details to update, continue to refer here so we can provide guidance.

Your friend,

Atlas 

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_ezPvOSuzvJGWq

Hi,Amazon

Due to the INFORM Consumers Act, we have no access to Identity Verification (Reverify).

When I click on identity Reverify, I am redirected to the seller help page. Please see the photo I attached.

imgimg
2 replies
user profile

by Seller_ezPvOSuzvJGWq

Hi,Amazon

imgimg
2 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Atlas_Amazon

Hello @mikoda_autoparts

Thank you for the information you have provided. I understand you are encountering an error when attempting to complete the verification. We understand how frustrating this can be.

My goal is to provide you assistance. Based off the detail, we will be unable to assist in this space. We have gone ahead and provided your information to the appropriate team for further review.

If you encounter any additional issues or have any new details to update, continue to refer here so we can provide guidance.

Your friend,

Atlas 

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

Hello @mikoda_autoparts

Your friend,

Atlas 

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

Hello @mikoda_autoparts

Your friend,

Atlas 

Go to original post