Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
News_Amazon

Update on fee changes

Effective from April 7, 2024, we are updating the fees for Amazon India.

We are making changes to the fee structure for referral fees, closing fees, weight handling fees, technology fees, and Pick and Pack fees.

Additionally, we are removing the Zero Fee fulfilment policy.

For more information, go to Fee changes.

11 replies
Tags:News and Announcements
0 replies
user profile
Seller_tLJxOLk6z74EO
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

what about the home decor category? i didn't find in this list

user profile
Seller_UIPM2CioVmWkS

Really guys? For a company that can’t offer the most basic services, you guys sure know how to make things worse.

Your ATS is in complete chaos. They’ve been protesting for higher wages. You guys aren’t able to fix that. Our business has taken a significant hit no thanks to this. Our shipments are not being picked up (before you ask me to fill out that Qualtrics link to report Easy Ship misses, yes I have filled it for every single order, and no, you guys have done jack about it). And you dare to increase fees now? For what exactly? What is your goal here, please make me understand. You are “celebrating” that Amazon.in is one of the most visited marketplaces in India (as if there is healthy competition to begin with), and to continue down that path and that’s why you want to increase the fees? Really? THAT is your justification?

How about ensuring you guys are doing the bare minimum at first? For example, ensure ATS picks up the orders by the ship-by date. Ensuring customers get it promptly? Your EasyShip Prime Orders are showing 5 days for delivery between Chennai and Bangalore. Often, Chennai-Delhi shows 10 days for delivery! Why?! If the ATS is that inefficient and incompetent, then why can't you ensure your SFP sellers get only Self-Ship Prime for the time being? I explored enabling that for my account because ATS has missed more than 45 orders of mine in a week when things were really bad. But your seller support told me if I enable "Self Ship Only", then that will turn off my Prime Badge. Which is a no-brainer. This can be fixed on the backend, you have PMs who are more than capable of making this happen. For a company that wants to be the world's most customer-centric company, you guys sure are going in the opposite direction.

Finally, I am very VERY curious, is there a reason why .IN is the only marketplace amongst the 21 (there might be a minor factual inaccuracy, but I'm sure you get the point) that you have, where you have this fixed fee on top of the referral fee. Why do you guys have that? What is stopping you from having it like how other marketplaces have it where it's a flat % fee on the total order value? It seems to be working just fine, doesn't it?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

user profile
Seller_vv4mGDhp8BgOh

Shameful. Struggling to survive and now this.

user profile
Seller_N043AOVuuWCQn

Unjust for sellers. 1st, Regional discoverability program which led to low sales AND Now the FEE HIKE. amazon is moving towards its downfall slowly

user profile
Seller_Fe7L7HtLb7kZd
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_nWb4xJxviVH8L

amazon is getting worse day by day for sellers

user profile
Seller_FBOvtRr3kTuON

Amazon is charging high amount fees which lead to low profit margin and there are many fruads and return which make profit non-profitable but I should say it is in loss.

This is time to quit amazon.

user profile
Seller_MJ4Bum4OcGCpl

so many issues with amazon, now this. I can earn more in MANREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment) then selling on AMAZON.

can you believe it, by selling on AMAZON from 1cr in account to 30k left in my account. awesome business!!!

Its better now to sell on streets then selling on amazon and earning to them.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
News_Amazon

Update on fee changes

We are making changes to the fee structure for referral fees, closing fees, weight handling fees, technology fees, and Pick and Pack fees.

11 replies
user profile

Update on fee changes

by News_Amazon

11 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_tLJxOLk6z74EO

user profile
Seller_UIPM2CioVmWkS

Really guys? For a company that can’t offer the most basic services, you guys sure know how to make things worse.

Your ATS is in complete chaos. They’ve been protesting for higher wages. You guys aren’t able to fix that. Our business has taken a significant hit no thanks to this. Our shipments are not being picked up (before you ask me to fill out that Qualtrics link to report Easy Ship misses, yes I have filled it for every single order, and no, you guys have done jack about it). And you dare to increase fees now? For what exactly? What is your goal here, please make me understand. You are “celebrating” that Amazon.in is one of the most visited marketplaces in India (as if there is healthy competition to begin with), and to continue down that path and that’s why you want to increase the fees? Really? THAT is your justification?

How about ensuring you guys are doing the bare minimum at first? For example, ensure ATS picks up the orders by the ship-by date. Ensuring customers get it promptly? Your EasyShip Prime Orders are showing 5 days for delivery between Chennai and Bangalore. Often, Chennai-Delhi shows 10 days for delivery! Why?! If the ATS is that inefficient and incompetent, then why can't you ensure your SFP sellers get only Self-Ship Prime for the time being? I explored enabling that for my account because ATS has missed more than 45 orders of mine in a week when things were really bad. But your seller support told me if I enable "Self Ship Only", then that will turn off my Prime Badge. Which is a no-brainer. This can be fixed on the backend, you have PMs who are more than capable of making this happen. For a company that wants to be the world's most customer-centric company, you guys sure are going in the opposite direction.

Finally, I am very VERY curious, is there a reason why .IN is the only marketplace amongst the 21 (there might be a minor factual inaccuracy, but I'm sure you get the point) that you have, where you have this fixed fee on top of the referral fee. Why do you guys have that? What is stopping you from having it like how other marketplaces have it where it's a flat % fee on the total order value? It seems to be working just fine, doesn't it?

user profile
Seller_vv4mGDhp8BgOh

user profile
Seller_N043AOVuuWCQn

Unjust for sellers. 1st, Regional discoverability program which led to low sales AND Now the FEE HIKE. amazon is moving towards its downfall slowly

user profile
Seller_Fe7L7HtLb7kZd
user profile
Seller_nWb4xJxviVH8L

user profile
Seller_FBOvtRr3kTuON

Amazon is charging high amount fees which lead to low profit margin and there are many fruads and return which make profit non-profitable but I should say it is in loss.

user profile
Seller_MJ4Bum4OcGCpl

so many issues with amazon, now this. I can earn more in MANREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment) then selling on AMAZON.

can you believe it, by selling on AMAZON from 1cr in account to 30k left in my account. awesome business!!!

user profile
Seller_tLJxOLk6z74EO

user profile
Seller_tLJxOLk6z74EO

user profile
Seller_UIPM2CioVmWkS

user profile
Seller_UIPM2CioVmWkS

user profile
Seller_vv4mGDhp8BgOh

user profile
Seller_vv4mGDhp8BgOh

user profile
Seller_N043AOVuuWCQn

user profile
Seller_N043AOVuuWCQn

user profile
Seller_Fe7L7HtLb7kZd
user profile
Seller_Fe7L7HtLb7kZd
user profile
Seller_nWb4xJxviVH8L

user profile
Seller_nWb4xJxviVH8L

user profile
Seller_FBOvtRr3kTuON

user profile
Seller_FBOvtRr3kTuON

user profile
Seller_MJ4Bum4OcGCpl

user profile
Seller_MJ4Bum4OcGCpl