user profile
Sign in
user profile

Can't Able To List My Products Even After a Registered Amazon Brand

by Seller_zWfMTNSz2Zz0a

I have a registered brand by the name NexHome. Previously (just 20 days back) whenever I list my products amazon automatically generate ASIN (product ID). But now whenever I try to list my product with variations amazon asks to enter ASIN (external product ID).

The last time when a listed my products I just have to click on the check box saying "Don't Have The Product ID" and after submitting the listing amazon provide me a ASIN automatically.

Attaching the screenshot of the issue I am facing.

Tags: ASIN, Add a product, Listings
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_jRDVdUOn3lMN9
In reply to: Seller_zWfMTNSz2Zz0a's post

You are not alone in this black hole. I have been fighting for 2 months. AMAZON constantly appreciates my patience rather than giving me a solution. Most of the seller support staff have no idea of this kind of technical error. As per their words, the internal team is investigating my problem. A murder mystery would have been solved at this time, they are still investigating my problem.

user profile
Jessica_Amazon_
In reply to: Seller_zWfMTNSz2Zz0a's post

Hello @Seller_zWfMTNSz2Zz0a,

Thanks for your post.

In order to list your items you need to either have product IDs or a GTIN Exemption. I am unable to determine why you were able to list without a product ID previously.

Brand Registry does not provide Product IDs for your items. Check out the following post for steps of how to request a GTIN exemption: Quick Tip: Request a Global Trade Item Number exemption.

Once you have received a GTIN exemption you will be able to list your items under your brand name.

Regards,

Jessica

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post