user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, please navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile
Share Your Feedback on the Feedback Manager
by Seller_BlIVJdYD3zD3G
Amazon replied

Hello Sellers!

We're always working to improve our products and services, and your feedback is invaluable in helping us do that. We'd like to hear your thoughts, opinions, and ideas about the Feedback Manager.

Please share your experiences, both positive and negative, with using the Feedback Manager. If you have specific examples of situations where the Feedback Manager worked well or could be improved, we'd love to hear about those too.

Some questions to consider:

• How easy or difficult is it to navigate and use the Feedback Manager interface?

• Does the Feedback Manager provide you with the information and tools you need to effectively manage feedback?

• What features or capabilities would you like to see added or improved?

• Are there any areas where the performance or reliability of the Feedback Manager could be better?

Don't hold back – we want to hear your honest feedback, whether it's praise for what's working well or constructive criticism about areas that need improvement.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to share your thoughts. Your input will help us prioritize future updates and enhancements to make the Feedback Manager even better.

Regards,

Noor

0 votes
1 vote
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
FAKE BUYER
by Seller_is03X1skCPEs4
Amazon replied

A FAKE BUYER IS PLACING ORDERS BY DIFFERENT NAMES & CLAIMING REFUNDS WITHOUT RETURNING BACK THE ITEMS. DESPITE REPORTING SUSPICIOUS ORDER, THERE IS NO RESPONSE AND OUR PERFORMANCE IS GETTING AFFECTED. We hereby raise our request to report fraud & suspicious claims as claimed by below said buyer.

Order ID: 404-0357734-6240354

THE SUSPICIOUS BUYER IS MIS-USING THE PREVILIGES OF AMAZON AND CAUSING FINANCIAL LOSS AND HARASSMENT TO SELLER

1 vote
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

i need to open my account it is block under 3 section how can i open it

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Product listing Inactive and Blocked
by Seller_GCPpA6RvFMD24
Amazon replied

My listing is inactivated because one of the ingredients in our product is an excess amount as per the FASSAI RDA allowance, but our product ingredient is within the recommended range.

Please help us reactivate the listing.

ASIN B0DG2X1LC1

Blocked reason- Address policy violations to meet listing guidelines

Reason: Restricted product policy violations.

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello,

I have been trying to resolve issues with my product listing in the Health & Personal Care > Health Care > Diabetes Care category for the past six weeks. Despite multiple interactions with Amazon Seller Support, I have received inconsistent and unhelpful responses, often from representatives who seem unfamiliar with the relevant policies.

My listing includes superior keywords, wording, and photos compared to other listings in the same category. However, my product was rejected based on policy violations that were not clearly explained. During my latest discussion, the support representative could only reference the word "policy" without providing any specific guidance.

Can anyone advise on effective steps I can take to escalate this issue or get more reliable assistance? Your insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
TDS RATES
by Seller_C6NXR3W718e2i
Amazon replied

HI,

Can someone lay down all the various amazon expenses for which TDS need to be deducted and also mention the TDS section & Rate under which it is covered.

It would be of great help.

Thankyou.

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Dear Amazon FBA Team and Fellow Sellers,

I would like to bring attention to a recurring issue we have been facing regarding the packaging of products handled by the Amazon FBA warehouse. Several of our items have been shipped to customers without any proper packaging, often just in a thin plastic sheet, which is highly inappropriate given the nature of the products.

This lack of adequate packaging has led to a substantial increase in our return rates, almost by 50%, and is negatively impacting customer satisfaction and our brand's reputation. We've received numerous complaints from customers regarding damaged or improperly packaged items, which ultimately affects the entire shopping experience.

As sellers, we rely on Amazon FBA to handle our products with care and ensure they reach the customer in pristine condition. However, the repeated mishandling of packaging is causing frustration for both us and our customers. We kindly urge the FBA team to review their packaging practices and ensure products are sent out securely.

This issue not only affects individual sellers but also undermines customer confidence in the platform as a whole. Proper packaging is crucial to delivering a positive experience and maintaining trust between sellers, Amazon, and customers.

I hope this matter is taken seriously by the Amazon team and addressed promptly to prevent further issues and improve the overall fulfillment process for everyone.

Thank you for your attention.

1 vote
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Amazon Approval For Groceries is facing problems
by Seller_UZviZBcjOn7bA
Amazon replied

I am trying to sell my groceries with amazon and i am unable request for the amazon approval since the request approval website is replaced with view application website. Since its been some time since the first reporting of the problem I am quiet amazed by the shocking incompetency of amazon in fixing the issue. If anyone else has a solution to this problem can you please share the solution via a reply.

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

This year's Great Indian Festival is live. Take advantage of this chance to help increase your customers and sales.

For more information on the sale, go to Great Indian Festival.

0 votes
0 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Missing invoices
by Seller_qBu19ZSCTCZfz

Dear Sir,

kindly provide Invoices 24-WMM-9179

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

I don't have GST number please SELL without GST number on Amazon

1 vote
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Release Notes

Stay up-to-date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies