FBA Refund Reason Undeliverable shipping address

yes we can not give extra charge…

Same thing happened with everyone, they are charging wrong amt.

yes …it will create a heavy loss for us…

I have also faced the same issue mainly from North East India. Maximum delivery addresses are fake or customer not found at all.

Yes even I am facing the same issue.

what are this fake buyers order product and reject the orders, if the buyer are not receiving calls or out of network area but marked as rejected by buyers this is chaos for seller we are forced to take part in FBA, spend on marketing adds + this return shipping losses and amazon want us to call for every order to confirm + call amazon to track this buyer also packaging is costly we have to get amazon branded bags+ bubble wrap etc is complete waste when products are returned… many sellers are getting 30+ orders returns per day that too large size orders

Dear Fellow sellers
I am new seller on Amazon , launched in October 2017 , I made no sale till Dec’2017 , and my sale shoot up in mid of December 2017 ,

Amazon has first suspended my account on jus 2-3 fake complaints of inauthenticity of product , last month ,i.e. in March 2018 , and asked for POA , I have been even taking professional SPN help also , and almost attempted 4 times minimum and changed 3 SPN , these all SPN s were refred by Amazon itself , but even after taking professional services and sending POAs along with future inventory invoices , Amazon sending the same mails again and again , that do nt want to reinstate my account , also don not provide any reason for the same …

Here , it is clear of few points , How Amazon is cheating , Exploiting and fooling sellers :

Amazon suspends the Account , moment the new sellers sale shoots up In 2 to 3 months , and amount becomes atleast 2 to 4 lkhs . Thus , Amazon suspends the seller s account and blocks the Payment ,
This way , Amazon earns lot of rate of interest for itself , as by suspending lakhs of accounts like mine , the money is huge say almost estimated 50 to 60 crore rupees per day , so they earn huge rate of interest ,

As sellers we have to take spn services and pay them for Reinstatement , which Amazon doesn’t really do that , and send same idiotic copy paste mails , that they have decided not to reinstate the account and can not explain the reason also …the seller spends money on SPN , so , Amazon makes seller spend money on these spn , which is useless , and earn huge rate of interest by blocking the seller s money .

it is also clear , that since Amazon writes idiotic mails without telling and specifying the reason of not reinstating the seller s account and deliberately suspending the accounts without investigation , on some random cheat buyers who take advantage of 30 days return policy , and file return after 24 to 25 days of product purchase and make fake complaints of authenticity , Amazon ignores the 100 positive reviews and satisfied buyers , but suspends account on jus 2 to 3 complaints and on top of it , even after making constant 4 to 5 attempts , Amazon denies to reinstate the account ,jus to earn the rate of interest by blocking sellers payment till 90 days ,

That says and clearly depicts the true ill and cheating intentions of Amazon ,

Hence , this is clear ,

That Amazon not only exploits the sellers but cheat and fool them , if Amazon s intentions are good , then they must specify the reason to seller for not reinstating the account .

I really feel , that Amazon must be kicked out of our country and Govt of India and also Trump must take some good action against this cheating and fraudster company and kick these fraud people hard out of the country and teach them a good lesson .

Also , want to tell all the new sellers , kindly be careful , as it is fixed , that after 2 to 3 months of your account , Amazon will suspend it habitually no matter what and will never reinstate it , no matter how many SPN and professional you hire , the moment your sale picks up to good money earning.

Same problem we are facing. Amazon should have some control on this.

yes same situation, but in tracking it shows rejected by buyer and no reimbursement done by amazon kind of trick developed by amazon to avoid paying reimbursement to sellers.
There is a spike in undelivered orders from past 1 year, earlier there was no such case & the returns were very less.

But now it is almost 30- 40%, so I have stopped FBA & now slowing closing the Sponsored products as well.

I completely agree on some of the points

1. Inflated sales
  2. Profits on shipping charges from sellers
  3. To increase their own sales

Safe - T claim is not for FBA sellers

I am also facing the same issue.

I bet most of these orders are COD which means they must be bogus orders. Y is amazon encouraging COD orders when India is moving towards Digital transactions?

Amazon only favors the buyers so that their website gets traffic and nothing more.
Their so called policies are an absolute joke. Take for example , if a buyer fraudulently asks for a refund amazon does nothing except doubly charge the commission to the sale proceeds , tell me where is the reason in that. Above all, there is absolutely no security on selling electronics products as they can also be freely refunded even being non refundable. Classification for which products should be handled and addressed as how is a major issue for amazon.

Personally recommended that we all sellers upon whom Amazon gloats to increase it’s popularity should revolt and terminate our listings so that until they know how to address issues and policies only then should they promote their website.

Amazon even charges cancellations for buyer cancellations as well.

Exactly, let us all take an oath to remove our accounts from Amazon only will then they will learn

Same here too. Interestingly, it happens rarely with easy ship and self ship. FBA seems to be over hyped. Looks now that we could have done without it.

Maximum delivery addresses are fake or customer not found at all.

long order returnabel

yes i too have same problem the all undelivered and rejected orders have same common loop, customer are fake and the phone numbers given are fake when we dial for confirmation the call never goes to anyone also i never heard network provider message like “out of network area/ unable to reach/ network busy soon.” well i feel the 10-20% order placed are fake customers, orders who has range of 250-1500 then they are Fed, definitely we have to pay 78 Rs. + packaging charges like Branded bags + bubble wraps etc…
this Amazon guys calls and force us to join the FBA i told them it is not worth as i do not want to pay handling charges and courier charges to deliver my inventory to FBA location as it was more costly than the regular easy shipping. also prices per square cube is horrible,AMAZON GET A PLACE ON RENT AT PRICE SOME rS. PER SQFT AND they are charging us in terms of cube sqft. :0 . the amazon guys call and eat our head to put our products in FBA I STOPPED ATTENDING THERE CALLS. sellers are least bothered by amazon in india, sellers have to bear all the expenditure to run the amazon.in

Totally agreed , if the sellers only won t sell on Amazon , then ,buyer will hav no other option but to move to other site where the product is available… Better that we all sellers shud now kick off this cheat international Amazon and encourage our own indian e commerce marketplace , buyer can only buy if there are sellers …

Amazon is cheating with seller , they are showing undelivered shipments, 1 more thing any damage FC’s are posting in customer damage so that will impact on seller nd charge will pay seller . they are showing nothing in courier damage and everyone know 90% damage will happened by courier.